Apparently I'm "Gold"

Hey guys, (hides herself in her hair) umm, well what’s up? Okay I'm sorry guys I keep saying I will make it up to you but I never do so how about I start now. WARNING this chapter may seem sad for some and it probably is sentimental but is large and I was just not so happy today so suck it up. Just kidding, so enjoy.

Sky’s POV:

When I woke up my tummy was hurting, and I was surrounded by many worried faces, I stood up and regretted it the second I did. As soon as I did I went running to the bathroom to empty my stomach, and when I finished I brushed my teeth and went out but soon my body collided with another one and I stumbled backwards. As the impact came I closed I closed my eyes and groaned. When I opened them I came in contact with Harry’s greenish piercing ones.

“Sorry I didn’t see you there!” he said

“Is okay, but could you move I can’t feel anything because your crushing me”

“Again I'm sorry, let me make it up to you how about I take on a date?” he said winking at me. I just rolled my eyes.

“Sorry I'm busy that day” I said trying to get up, but he was stopping me from doing so.

“But I haven’t told you what day” he stated confused and unsure.

“Exactly, I'm busy for you” I said being smart. Who does he think he is, just cause he is famous doesn’t mean I would be all over him.

“Feisty! I like it” he said giving a big grin showing me his dimples thinking I would fall for it.

“Well, you could like it but you can’t/won’t have me” I said pushing him off me and walked away leaving him shocked because I turned him down. I walked back to the couch where everyone stared at me wondering if I was okay, I nodded responding them and they went back to whatever they were doing which was watching a movie.

I didn’t notice what time it was until I looked at my phone and saw that I had 20 missed calls from Arianna the evil witch and I cursed out loud.

“Shit, I have to go” I practically screamed at everyone and they all snapped their heads towards me confused.

“I'm sorry guys but if my step-mother finds out that I spend the night here she would have my head at a stick. I have to go, bye.” I said frantically and took brook with me.

“I'm sorry but you have to come with me so she knows I spend the night at your house, you know she gets” I said getting worried. She had the money my dad saved for my college and she was always using it against me for something.

 “Is okay I will drive you there and I will stay for like 5 minutes until she leaves for her spa day like she always does” brook says scrunching up her nose disgusted by the thought of Arianna in a spa.

“Thanks, now let’s go before she gets more annoyed” I said quickly making my way out of the guy apartment.

After a long ride home:

“I'M HOME” I screamed acting like nothing happened.

“Sky Marie Jones, WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHY HAVENT YOU RETURNED MY CALLS” the witch said almost spitting on my face.

“I was at Brookie’s house and I told you I will spend the night there and I didn’t respond to your calls because I never got them because my phone turned off. Happy?” I said trying to control my anger.

“Now if you excuse me, my friend and I are going to my room” I said grabbing brooks hand and pushing pass hulk (no offence to hulk I believe he is very nice, well not really) and walking to my room.

1

2

3

“She left you could leave and thanks for the ride back home” I said hugging my best friend.

“Okay bye”

When she left I broke down out of nowhere. Sometimes I feel like is just all getting to me and I have no one to talk to, because nobody gets me because nobody cares enough not even my family, not even my best friend gets me. They think they do but they don’t, and then the only person who I thought could finally get me and make me, me just disappeared like he didn’t care, we weren’t that close but who is that close to their crush: almost no one and after all who cares.

I felt a little down so I started to sing the only song that could make me feel loved and pretty enough to fit in and me. (You guys can put the song that is in the side)

You were walking on the moon
Now you're feeling low
What they said wasn't true
You're beautiful
Sticks n' stones
Break your bones
I know what you're feeling'
Words like those
Won't steal your glow
You're one in a million

This, this is for all the girls
Boys all over the world
Whatever you've been told
You're worth more than gold
So hold you head up high
It's your time to shine
From the inside out it shows
You're worth more than gold

When everybody keeps score
Afraid you're gonna lose
Just ignore
They don't know the real you
All the rain in the sky can't put out your fire
Of all the stars out tonight you shine brighter

This, this is for all the girls
Boys all over the world
Whatever you've been told
You're worth more than gold
So hold you head up high
It's your time to shine
From the inside out it shows
You're worth more than gold

So don't let anybody tell you that you're not loved
And don't let anybody tell you that you're not enough
Yeah, there are days when we all feel like we're messed up
But the truth is that we're all
diamonds in the rough
So don't be ashamed to wear your crown
You're a king, you're a queen inside and out
You glow like the moon
You shine like the stars
This is for you
Wherever you are

This, this is for all the girls
Boys all over the world
Whatever you've been told
You're worth more than gold
So hold you head up high
It's your time to shine
From the inside out it shows
You're worth more than gold.

And that’s how apparently I discover I'm Gold.

Vote, Comment, Fan

Valeria…. oxoxo