Awakening

A Man Wearing a Red and blue spider suit woke up inside a tube dazed and confused. He saw 4 giant magnetic shackles pulling his arms and legs. "Ughhh....What Happened?,Where am I?" He asked. Then a Big Mechanical Arm struck the Tube and a fat man started to come to the light "Hello Arachnid"."Oh My God Ock What Are you doing To Me?" Spider-Man Said shocked and trying to break out of the Shackles."Dont Even Try it Arachnid" Doc Ock said while pressing some buttons and Typing code at the same time."What are you gonna do to me?" Peter asked,"Experiment on You for a New Upcoming Project ". Peter Shocked and angry asked "What are you talking about doc are you finally going senile?"."Oh i can't wait until you joke no more"Ock Groaned Tapping A button to show a Video from a satellite Showing a Meteor Falling to earth "This Meteor is Showing the signs of extraterrestrial life and From my Hacked Satellite it is a Form Of Parasitic life and i will grab it from the meteor using my octobot" Ock Told Peter. "So i am going to be your Guinea pig for this alien parasite" Peter concluded. "Oh yes and i will turn you into the next member of my New Sinister Six" Ock told peter awaiting his octobots return.

In Space
__________________

The Satellite Shot a Medium Sized Robot to The Meteor and Grabbed the alien life and Left The Rock falling to earth. The octobot using thrusters flew to Ock's secret lab.

In Ock's secret lab
_________________________
"Ah here comes my Octobot with the specimen let's see it's biology and properties" Ock Said taking the Vial from The Octobot with his Arms and another of his arms activating soundproof mode on the tube "Ah... peace and quiet" opening the vial and extracting a small piece of it and put it on a petri dish putting an Ant Next to it. The Creature slowly move towards the ant and Bonds with it consuming it slowly but since it's an ant it dies very quickly and the goo unbinds from it and become stasis. "Fascinating it bonds with an organic object to survive like a True Symbiote, alright it's time for human trial and the first subject Spider-man"Ock Presses the Button to turn off the soundproofing and puts the vial in an injector." Now Spider Man i welcome you to your new Life" Ock said ."Please Ock Don't do this you are better than this Please I Beg of You" as an injector comes down and strikes his neck injecting the Symbiote. Ock pressed a button to disengage the Shackles and dropping Peter. Peter Screaming and Pleading to Ock While Dark Tendrils starts to coming out and covering Peter's body as the black Symbiote Covered him Peter stopped resisting and Bonds to the Symbiote completely."A Marvellous success and No Drawbacks" Peter's voice starts to Distort and he felt powerful but Feeling an intense sadness after remembering MJ. The suit responds by striking the glass with its tendrils trying to Break it as A temporary measure ock Froze Peter and The suit.