Alien Mix and Match

After 3 Days The Suit Finally Broke Their Icy Prison but Peter was still unconscious the Suit was Pissed and pound the glass again and again until it saw the News on Ock's Computer Screen. The Spider Clone Was Helping the Avengers defeating M.O.D.O.K .This Made The Suit Extremely Pissed and Started to Pound and Slice The Glass using it's Tendrils. Until a Giant Tentacle Struck the Glass That The Suit Stopped and Ock Came out of the Shadow "it's no use the glass is an Adamantium spliced Glass Virtually Indestructible".
The Suit Felt Danger is Coming so the Suit Started a Gestation process for the birth of a new symbiote.

Nine Months Later
_____________________
The Computer sent out an alarm to Ock Telling that there are Three Lifeforms in the containment unit so Ock Came as fast as he could. he saw The Suit gave birth to a new symbiote
"What a Remarkable Development" Ock Said As he Takes the Baby Symbiote using his arms and gave the Symbiote offspring Peter's blood and it turned red. He was going to use this one on himself but peter taunted him and called him a sick Doctor being taunted by Spider man. In his Anger he Would add a new code to the computer if a new offspring came out of the suit the injector will inject it back to Peter. Peter screamed louder as he feels like his mind is being torn apart .

In Peter's Mind
_____________________
Peter unmasked is held in symbiote chains as he sees his symbiote with Four white eyes like his masks and a monster mouth spoke "No one will help you Host We are one accept us and We can be Free"."No i wont turn into a monster Uncle Ben will be disappointed at i will never turn"he spoke as his chains grew spikes and stabs his hands and he shrieks in pain

Years Later....
_____________________
Peter Woke up as his body have been mix and matched with multiple symbiote codenamed Venom,Carnage,Scream,Riot,Lasher, Phage,Agony,Toxin and Raze. Peter is exhausted physically and mentally.He reached his breaking point when he saw the news that Spider-Man Killed Doctor Octopus. He felt relieved until Several Days Later A Man Clad in a  Spider man Suit with Red Laser arms came."Who Are You?, are you My Clone?". The Man in The Spider man suit unmasks himself "Oh Poor Peter don't you recognize me i am Octavius" as He Laughed maniacally. That was Peter's breaking point he finally agreed to the Symbiote that he will bond with them completely. Peter Pounds and Slashes the glass with his tendrils non stop ock just laughs at him and left them again.

Weeks Later....
__________________
The Avengers after Spider-man Angrily Quit from the team tracked him some days ago to a mysterious building and they engage quietly.
As they walked inside they saw the a Giant black metal tube clanging."Everyone ready to engage and open up that tube" Captain America Ordered The Avengers, Stark Pressed the button to open the black covering for the tube.and they saw peter in a Black Red and Yellow suit with green tendrils on his back with his white eyes closed as they were resting when the tube was opened. Immediately peter woke up and lunged at captain america