A Day In The Lives of The Symbiote Army

2 months after finding the Inter dimensional Teleporter the Symbiote army are rebuilding and recalibrating the Teleporter. In the meantime, The symbiote army is looking to the stars to find their next targets the Guardians of galaxy. "Symbiotes we must not stop on earth spread our hive mind towards stars first target the Guardians"Peter said. After That Peter went to his room for a rest but someone knocked the door so, Peter uses his hive mind to Make the Symbiote door Recede it was a female White Symbiote with a pale blonde hair and White Coat with A Black Fox fur with white Venom eyes. "Hello My King we Miss You so much"." Ah my Queen We miss you too How is your day?" Peter responded while his symbiote recede and Peter was unmasked and wearing his old black suit. The White Symbiote receded her symbiote face and it revealed that it is Emma Frost" You seem to be in pain my love tell me what's bothering you?" Emma Said while Putting her forehead to his. "Nothing its nothing yet my Queen and how about my other Queens are they doing well?". Emma pouted and pushed Peter to a sleeping position "They are fine we are the dominant species now you don't need to fear their safety now don't talk about the others while we are here"and She kissed him "now take us"as her symbiote recede revealing her Naked body as Peter takes her.

Meanwhile Symbiote Tower Living Room
__________________
Carnagepool is taking some Beer with his tendrils until Wolvenom came and is Pissed that Wade is Drinking his beer"Wade whose goddamn beer are you fucking drinking!"."Fuck off this is my Beer" Wolvie pissed and ran and Stabs Wade out of the Tower and to the street."All of this just cuz of beer ya mofo"Wade Stabs Logan in the gut and kicked him off."Grrrrr We are gonna slice and dice you and eat your flesh Wade" Wolvie ran and Stabs Wades Head and Slices it."Hey Fucker Eat Some Heated Carbonadium Lead" Wade uses his tendrils to Stab Wolvie in the back. "Stop This Nonsense Wade,Logan"a Psychic message until A Man With a miniature cerebro and is wearing a Venom Symbiote."Fine Chuck I'll buy again my beer and you wont find where we will put it Fucker" Logan Walks away and The Monstrous form recede and goes to find some beer.

At The Symbiote Tower Hangar
_______________________
Steve,Scott,Robbie and Sam are talking about being Hosts of symbiotes.

"It's been months since Peter turned us into the Symbiote Hosts what do you guys take on it"Steve Curious on his teammates.

"Well it was weird at first for us we were fighting him and when Tony infected me all we think about was what about Cassie and i ran off from the battle to find her and she was next to be infected i felt guilty at first but me and the symbiote came to an understanding we understand each other so we feel fine after some soul searching"Scott answered steve thinking carefully.

"what about you Robbie what's your take" Steve asked the young Ghost Rider.

"Well unlike Scott we were afraid for our lives when the infected She Hulk came and tried to use her symbiote to infect me fought as hard as i could but i lost and was assimilated to the hive we almost killed our brother but we took control as fast as we could and we luckily didn't and left him i want to come back but I don't think he will accept us for what we did"Robbie answered while reflecting on his actions.

"And You Sam?"Steve asked his long time friend

"Well at first we thought we were betraying my family but then we remembered that my family was rarely there for me even when we were lost in that island they forgot about us so we didn't care the only family we need now is you guys and the hive"Sam answered

"Those were fine answers my friends for me i thought i would burn my country to the ground but my Symbiote talked me down the first months i was a ball of rage and anger but after a while we calmed down and thought about it until me and the Symbiote came to an agreement as well" Steve said sharing his feelings.

As Deadpool and Xavier entered the tower he came to meet cap "Hello Steven how is your day?"Xavier Asked

"it's a nice day i am still waiting for the Teleporter to be done."Steve answered

"Yes my mutants are awaiting as well"Xavier answers

"Charles may i speak to Scott? I have a lot of mentoring for him for the Mutant squadron" Steve asked Charles politely.

"You may Steve after all we are one hive mind"Charles replied

"Great i will meet him now then"Steve said as he left

The symbiote tower comms
______________

"It seems we have found our next targets for the hive" a red synthezoid said

"Yes it looks like our next prey have been found...hehehe" A Spider man in black and red with six arms said and laughs turning half his face into a monstrous form

Miles concentrates and sends a psychic message throughout the hive mind "Symbiote army gather in the Quinjet we will visit the Guardians of The galaxy"

Peter hearing the message woke up and woke his beloved wife

"Wake up our queen we must finish our conquest in this universe" As he wakes up the suit covered his face and turns it into a Monster again as Emma Wakes and turns her face into the Symbiote face

Symbiote Tower Hangar
____________
Peter walks through the army and spoke aloud "our Leisure time is over now we must finish this conquest all of this universe must be conquered"
As Peter said that the symbiote cheered him and the army covered the ship as the turned to goo to fit the ship.