Part 1

Dainslef has two siblings that he need to take a good care of since their parents passed away a few years ago. His siblings are twins, who he really love and care so much. He also take over his parents works as he need to support the family. Aether is the older twin and Lumine is the younger twin. Dainslef already make a promise together with them to take care of each other and make the little brother protect Lumine when he is not around. Both of the twins already know how to deal with the house chores which make Dainslef feel relieved.

"Aether, Lumine, come here."called Dainslef. Both of the twins immediately go to their big brother. "What's wrong Dain-niichan?"asked Lumine as she see the paper that Dainslef is holding. "Both of you doing well in school today right?" "Yes!"answered Aether excitedly. "We met new friends and the school was really funn!!"exclaimed both of the twin at the same time. Dainslef giggled as he is happy to see them doing great at school. "Oniichan is going to the university like always and do some works, but I will also come back at home before dinner. If anything happen just call me okay? Since both of you already in high school, I think giving you mobile phones would be great."said Dainslef. The twins' eyes are big as they hear his words. Dainslef then give both of them mobile phones. Aether has blue cover and looks like a sky and Lumine has pink colour with some night sky and little firefly in it. They both have their own mobile phones with their own names' meaning. "Yayyy, arigatou Dain-niichan. We really love this". "I already add my number in there, you can check it."Dainslef really have prepared all of it for them. It doesn't take long to teach the twins how to use it as they are familiarise with it since Dainslef already showed them before.

The next day,

Aether and Lumine go to school together with aether riding the bicycle and Lumine sitting behind him holding his uniform shirt to make sure she doesn't fall. "Just hold my waist Lumi, niichan not gonna make you fall." "Okayy Aether-niichan"as she hold his waist and make herself comfortable so she doesn't fall.

In the classroom,
Aether and Lumine surprisingly always be in the same class as both of them are good in academic and Dainslef also has been asking the teacher to make it like that as he want to see them together. Aether sit with albedo, Bennett sit with Razor, Fischl sit with Mona, Barbara sit with Sucrose, Xiangling sit with Venti, Chongyun sit with Xinqiu and Lumine still sit alone. It has been only second day of school and the teacher also said that she will have someone sitting beside her soon enough. Aether is worried and luckily his sit and Albedo's sit are near her table. "Alright everyone, take your sits"said the teacher. A boy with green hair and golden eyes followed behind her and everyone are curious about the unknown boy.

The teacher then asks the boy to introduce himself. "My name is Xiao, from Liyue." His introduction is short but enough for them to understand who he is. The school that they are studying is Teyvat High School, of course they will be students from all over Teyvat coming to study there. Whether they will live inside a rented house, buy a house or already live in the area there. They Teyvat high school is located in the middle of Teyvat also. "Lumine, beside your seat is free right?"asked the teacher. Lumine nodded and the teacher ask Xiao to sit beside her. Xiao pulled his chair and sit beside her. Lumine sit near the window. Lumine is flustered as she does not know how to start a conversation with Xiao as he look so mystery. "Ano..my name is Lumine, nice to meet you Xiao-kun"she already give him a "kun" at the back XD. "My name is Xiao." Xiao accepted her greetings and then look at the front. 'Looks like he is not that scary at all.'thought Lumine.

In the class, especially near the afternoon when it is near to the time they will go home, Lumine fall asleep a lot. Xiao noticed that and always cover her from letting the teacher to see her sleeping. He is actually admiring and looking at the blonde girl interested in her. Aether and Albedo see that, but both of them do not make any move as they think that they will just watch over for now trying not to overthink everything. Albedo need to control Aether as he is a very protective brother to Lumine and he's been worrying about her. The bell ring to give the sign that it is time for them to go back. Xiao just gently shakes Lumine's body a bit and she wake up. "Did I fall asleep?"panicked Lumine looking at Xiao as she is worried that she troubled him. "It's okay, I already copied the notes for you also. I'm sorry for taking your book for it."explained him. Lumine is troubled as that is the kind of thing that rarely happen. Usually people let the person himself not herself to copy the note by themselves, but Xiao wrote the same notes in different people books. "Thank you so much, I'm sorry for troubling you a lot today."panicking Lumine again. Xiao just nodded and instead he leave a note to her as she also hurriedly packing her bag as she heard her  big brother calling for her.

The notes say:
"It's okay to rest of you're tired or sleepy. This is my number, just call me if anything. I want to be your friend."

Her heart feel warm seeing the note and at the same time feel happy as she already make friend with him as she is afraid that he will not like to be her friend. Aether and Lumine then ride the bicycle back to their home.

Author's note:
This might be short or fast. I will try to update it slowly and when I can, still busy with stuff and college. I hope that all of you can enjoy this story. But if you have any suggestions for anything you can tell me. The comedy part will also come later and romance. I hope you guys don't mind waiting. >~<