Yandere Four x Reader

Plot:Four Has love Reader for Along time and went to be with them and murder anyone that stands in he's way. But Y/N doesn't love him back at all.

Y/N pov

I was sitting in my room relaxful until school starts but when I left I felt somebody watching me but struck it off a fragments of my imagination.

Four pov

My lovely Y/N left their house and I saw them walk to school. I don't want anybody to talk to them when suddenly my brother Two came in my room and said get ready for school okay I'll get ready I reply back man I can't wait to see Y/N they look so cute everyday I hope no one stands my way because it will not end well for them. After arriving at school I see my senpai walking to their morning classroom man I wish I had the same class as they did no one better mass with them because I will kill them. After school was over I follow them home.

(Y/N pov).

I'm so glad that school's over because I was getting bored but for some weird reason I thought like I was being followed by someone but just ignored it probably just my imagination I said to myself. Once I got inside my house my parents greeted me and asked me how my day was I replied good.

(Before dinner ready and The mother pov)

I'm glad that my son/daughter got home safe but I felt a little bit scared looking at the window singing a shadowy figure I told my husband about it and he said are you okay? I replied back soon no I could have sworn I saw something out there I think you're just imagining things my husband said.

Four pov

I finally found a way to get into y/n's house and have a plan to make them Fall make me because I'm going to kidnap the parents and kill them if they don't date me least you talk to them and God knows so I killed her and no takes them away from me all I have to do is just sit and wait.

Dinner time Y/N pov

My family and I sat around the dinner table and start eating but for some weird reason we saw a smoke grenade and on the ground the next thing I know we all pass out when I woke up I saw myself tied up and change I couldn't see for a little bit while cuz my eyes are blurry and my mind is still fuzzy a little bit where's my parents where's my friends where am I add a million questions going through ahead like why am I being kidnapped I didn't do anything to whoever this person is. Maybe I look like the person they're trying to guess maybe it's just a misunderstanding I'll try to talk to him and make them explain that that they got the wrong person. I look to see it was for four I asked him if he was going to help me escape but he just laughed and said like I'm the one who kidnapped you and you're going to fall in love with me I laughed and said you're more like a friend to me instead of a lover he got angry and said like if you don't date me and I'll kill your parents I applied what are you talking about he replied showing my parents a chair that are full electric wires. And said if I don't date him then both of my parents will die if no choice I said yes I don't really want to date him but my parents life is on the line was it wasn't going to do.

Four pov

I'm so glad that I plan to work though now Y/N parents trapped in order to go  and me threatened Y/N's parents life this is awesome to me.

THE END~

I hope you enjoy the story

Ps I'm working on a new BFB Reader story coming soon goodbye everyone for now.

Total word count 698