17-The Senju Woman

Y/n POV
Sasuke got up and looked at me eyes filled with hatred it made me sick. "You Uchiha think you know what's going on and what's right but you don't, itachi was the only Uchiha who knew what the hell he was doing" I shout sasuke pulls out a sword and lunges at me I move out of the way. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" Sasuke yells at me I glare at him making freeze in his spot. "My mother was the fourth Legendary Sannin and the daughter of tobirama , I was trained with all of the Sannin  I learned the techniques and im also naruto mother" I said sasuke looks at me with a shock looked when I said I was naruto mother.

He looked like he was racking his brain around trying to figure out how that happened after a good minute he realized what happened and he smirks "so naruto you finally got someone to care about yo-" I cut him off  before he finishes his sentence "BE QUITE UCHIHA DONT SPEAK UNLESS YOUR SPOKEN TO" my voice boomed all around us. Sasuke soul looked like it left his body I walk calmly towards him and grab his head and squeeze it. He had a panic look in his face "at this rate she's going to crush sasuke skull" Sakura says with panic in her voice.

I throw sasuke again this time it took longer for him to get up I was pissed that this little piece of shit tried to kill naruto. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. "Calm down y/n your looks changed again and your going to kill him how would naruto look at you then" Kakashi whispered in my ear crap naruto. I calm down as I calm down my looks change back to normal I run to naruto making sure his ok he was fine but a tiny cut.

Naruto started to talk to sasuke but after a while Obito dropped in and put his hand in sasuke shoulder I growl "GET YOUR HANDS OF THE BOY" I yell coming full speed at them i manage to cut his arm.

Sasuke pov
"That damn Senju woman is terrifying" I said still scared I never felt such power coming off a person and it's seem to get stronger when her looks change. "Yeah she's a very powerful person I think the strongest there is hell maybe stronger then madara" madara whispered wait did he just say she stronger then madara that woman is going to be a problem.