1

My names Addison Wilkinson. I live with my mom, dad and my siblings. I have a brother who's 11 and his names Michael, another brother who's 9 and named Jason, a sister who's 6 and named Mikaela and another little sister named Brooklyn shes 2.

I'm 16 and I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I'm a Junior and I go to Westside High School.

Todays the first day of school and try-outs for Varsity volleyball. I don't know why they have try-outs on the first day but I'm trying out.

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. I showered and blow dried my hair. I ironed it then curled the tips. I did two small briads in the front and pulled them to the back. I did my daily make-up which isn't much, conealer, mascara, sometimes eyeliner and a little lipgloss. I put on a blue flowy shirt and white jeans.

I have my drivers license and my parents bought me a car for my birthday. Everyone says I'm spoiled but it's mostly to help them with all the kids. My parents aren't rich but they make good money and we live in a pretty nice house.

My dad's name is Sam and my mom's name is Lillian but everyone calls her Lily. My mom is beautiful and my dad's pretty good looking too. I've seen pictures of when my parents were younger and I'm not gonna lie my dad was pretty hot.

I walked downstairs and served myself cereal. "Mom I'm leaving!"

"Okay sweetie be careful and please don't forget to pick up Jason, and Mikaela after your tryouts at Jack's house. Michaels going to a friends house"

"Okay I'll see you later" I say

"Love you"

"Love you too" I say walking out.

I got to school and walked toward any locker. I put my bag in and grabbed the couple books I needed before walking to find my group of friends.

"Hey" I say once reaching their little circle. "Hi" Matthew says and kisses me. (not Espinosa)

Matthew and I have been dating for a little over 4 months. He asked me to Winter Formal and then we started talking. We hung out a lot during the summer.

He's like 5'9, I'm kinda short, he has brown hair and brown eyes and he's really cute. He put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned on him. The first bell rang and we walked to class.

------------------

"Can I watch?" Matthew asks as we walk down the hall towards the gym. "Yeah I have to go change though" "Okay" he says and I walk into the locker room.

I changed into my volleyball shorts, a sports bra, a loose tank top and put my hair up. I walked out to the gym and ran quickly to Matthew before try-outs started.

We intertwined both our hands and I looked up at him. "Goodluck babe" he says making faces "Thank you" I say and laugh.

He leaned down and kissed me. "One more for Goodluck?" he asks and I nod. "Go I love you" "I love you too" I say and run to the court. He whistled and I laughed and shook my head.

-----------------

"Good job baby girl" Matt says as we walk out of the gym with my bag.

"I did terrible" "No you didn't, why would you say that?" "Because I could've done better" he cupped my face in his hands and turned my face up so I was looking at him.

"You did amazing" he says and kisses me. I grabbed his wrists and kissed back.

He pulled away, "I wouldn't lie" I giggled, "Thank you" I say and hug him.

"Do you want to go out? Let's go to Dave and Busters?" "I have to go pick up Jason and Mikaela from Jacks house" I say as we walk out.

"They can come too" "Are you sure?" "Yeah" "Okay we'll go in my car" I say and stand on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. "I love you" I say wrapping my arm around his stomach. "I love you more" he says and slaps my butt.

He drove to Jack's house and we got down. His wife Emily opened the door, "Hi Tia" I say walking in, "Hi Addie, Matt" she says and kisses both our cheeks.

"Zoeeee" I say as she wabble/runs towards me. Zoe is one of Emily and Jack's kids. I picked her and kissed her cheek.

"Tiaaaa" she says and kisses my cheek. My brother ran over all sweaty and bro hugged Matt.

They get along really well it's so cute. They played Xbox together during the summer and we went to the park a couple times. "Jason do you want to go to Dave and Busters or home?"

"Dave and Busters" he says with a smile. "Okay go get Makaela" I say and he runs up to Krista, Emily and Jack's other daughter's room.

She came down on Jack's shoulders and Jack had a bunch of make-up on and bows in his hair.

"Wow Tio you look... cute" I say and he laughs and gives me a big kiss on the cheek getting a bunch of lipgloss on me. "Eww" I laugh and wipe it off with my hand.

"Ok let's go do you guys wanna come?" "No not today Krisy has a dance recital" "Good luck baby, I'll see you guys later" I say walking out with the kids and Matthew.

Sorry guys for the short chapter, this was kind of just an introduction, Jack Johnson is in this too. I have a lot of stuff planned for this story! I'm excited!