3

I walked into first period with Matthew following behind me.

"Good morning class. Okay today we're starting our first project. We're starting off this year with the human body and genetics. So make sure tomorrow you bring in a picture of you as a baby and try to get a picture with your parents" he says and I nod and lean my head on his shoulder, my arms wrapped around his.
-------------
I walked out of last period and met up with Matthew after his practice.

"Hi" I say and kiss him.

"Can we go out?" I ask, hands interlocked.

"What do you wanna do?" he asks looking down at me since their was a height difference.

"I wanna cuddle but I wanna go out" I say and he chuckles.

"Your so confusing" he laughs. "Wanna go home, watch a movie and order pizza or something?" he asks and I nod hugging him. I looked up and he leaned down and kissed me.

"Matt getting some!" I pulled away and turned around to see a bunch of football players coming out in their uniforms, friends of Matthew. I smiled and wrapped my arm around Matthew hugging him.

We drove to Matthew's house. I opened my door letting the fall breeze hit me, blowing my hair back.

I followed Matt into his house and was created by his mom and sister.

"Addie, so nice to see you" his mom, Rachel, says greeting me with a warm hug. Followed by his sister Maria.

"Ok we're gonna go watch a movie" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs.

I flopped onto his bed and he threw me a pair of sweatpants to change into.

I quickly peeled of my jeans and threw them onto of my backpack before changing into his sweatpants. I wrapped myself in his arms and scooted closer to him.

I turned over and we made eye contact. He smiled and laughed, "What?"

"Your so hot" I say and he laughs. "I know" he says and smiles. I rolled my eyes and flicked him off.

"I love you" I say and he smiles.

"l love you too" he says before connecting our lips. I pulled away and dug by head into his muscular chest.

"Do you want to watch a movie or just talk?" he asks and I shrug.

"Ok well our 5 month anniversary is coming up and I wanna take you out" he says and I shake my head biting my lip. "No"

I'm not hard to please. A pizza, a movie and a comfy couch/bed is enough for me.

Matt and I usually don't go on dates. Occasionally he's force me to go out with him if it's a special day or something.

We went out for my birthday, and we've gone out with our families a couple times but I'm not too into spending a lot of money on food.

"You never go anywhere with me"

"You know I hate spending money on some expensive restaurant. I'd rather go to watch a movie or eat chipotle or pizza"

"I know but I wanna do something special"

"No but you don't have to" I say mimicking him.

"It's too bad it's not your choice" he says with a smirk.

"It's too bad I won't get dressed" I say with the same tone of voice.

"Why are you so hardheaded? Just come on the stupid date with me" he whines sticking out his bottom lip.

I ran my finger over his bottom lip fighting the urge to kiss him. I rolled my eyes giving in, "Fine!" I say and he kisses my cheek.

I turned over and scrolled through the guide on Netflix. Matt laid his head in the crook of my neck.

"Ride Along?" I ask and he nods into my neck.