2

"Come on." I said to Jason.

We were walking back into our house and I was carrying Mikaela because she fell asleep in the car.

"We're here!" I said.

"Where were you guys?" My dad asked.

"We went to David Busters!" Jason shouted.

"Be quiet Mikaela's asleep" I said and he stopped shouting.

My dad came and took Mikaela then woke her up so she can eat dinner. We all sat down at the table, "Addiee." My little sister Brooklyn said.

I kissed her cheek, "Hey Brooke" I said and she smiled. "Hey honey. How was your day?" My mom asked. "Good." "How were your tryouts? Did you make the team?" "I think I did alright. I'll know next week if I made the team or not." "Ok well let us know." My dad said and I nodded.

We finished eating dinner and I took a shower and started getting ready to go to sleep.

My mom walked into my room as I sat on my bed. She sat next to me, "How's Matthew?" She asked and I laughed.

"Good."

"Emily told me that he went with you to her house."

"He did. He went with me, Mikaela, and Jason to David Busters. Then I dropped him off at his house."

"Sounds like you had fun."

"I did"

"Ok well goodnight." She said and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight." I said and smiled.

----

"Addie!" My mom said after I walked through the door coming home from school.

"What?"

"We are going to dinner in two hours so be ready."

"With who?"

"Some old friends and Jack and Emily"

"Ok. I'll be ready." I said and went to my bedroom. Brooklyn waddled in, "Hey princess." I said and sat her on my lap. "Adde." She said attempting to say my name.

"What's up baby?"

"Help get ready"

"Want me to help you get ready?" I asked and she nodded. "Ok let's go." I said and we walked to her room.

I grabbed a cute little dress for her and helped her change into it. Then I did her hair.

"Ok go downstairs and tell mommy that you're ready." I said and she ran towards the stairs. I went to my room and took a shower.

I got out and changed into (picture). I did my hair and makeup and then walked downstairs.

"Is everyone ready?" My dad asked. Everyone replied 'yes' and then we all walked to the car.

We got to the restaurant and Jack, Emily, and the people who were meeting were there already.

"Hey guys." My dad said and him and my mom started saying hi.

All of the kids said hi to Jack and Emily first. "Addie come here." My mom said. I walked over, "Yes?" "This is Alexis and Matthew." She said.

"Hi nice to meet you."

"Hi." They said and I hugged them. The rest of the kids said hi and then we all sat down to eat.

"Where are the girls?" I asked Jack. "They stayed with my mom, they were tired."

"Oh." I said and nodded.

"All of the kids are a mixture of you guys." Alexis said to my mom and dad.

"I know. The girls mostly look like both." My dad said. "Oh but Addie doesn't look anything like you Lillian. A little bit of Sam maybe"

*Lillian's POV*

As you all know, or should know, Addie is not my daughter. Yeah I treat her and love her like she's mine, but really she's not. She's only Sam's.

Addie doesn't know that yet, and honestly Sam and I haven't even thought about telling her. After Alexis said that, I started getting worried.

"I'm pretty sure I'm adopted." Addie said and we all laughed.

"No you're not." Sam said and we all laughed again.

-----

We got home and Addie went up to her room.

"Brooklyn! Mikaela!" I yelled and they came into my room.

I took them a bath and then put them to bed. Addie was already in her room and so were the boys.

"Sam. We need to talk." I said as he came into the room.

"What happened?"

"We need to tell Addie soon."

"About?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe how I'm not her real mom and her real mom is dead. I think that's kinda important."

"Woah relax." He said since I snapped at him.

"I'm sorry. I'm just scared she's gonna find out and it's not gonna be us telling her. I mean honestly she looks just like Katherine. Maybe a little bit like you but mostly her and obviously she looks nothing like me. And people say it all the time."

"Don't stress it ok. When the time is right, we will tell her." he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Ok." I said and hugged him back.

"I love you" I say looking up.

"I love you too" he said and kissed me.