SnowWhite, in Red.

To be born by a mother who wished for a girl to be as white as snow, lips as red as blood, and hair as black as ebony. With a prick of blood, and a wish in a mirrior. Her dreams came true.

The witch came into my mothers life, she couldn't have children so a wish apon a star or a wish apon a magical mirror, granted her, me. With that wish my mother was summoned to be a princess of the house of night, and a witch. My father was the king of house of the light and was devastated when my mom had been traded, but to connect the houses he knew it had to be done, and there wasn't any other way, so they would soon divorce, so she could marry the prince of night, and he would re-marry a young princess who was from the house of realms. But one day our "lumea interlopă" or underworld. Was attacked by a group of Valandors. Also known as human wolves, and witches who weren't of any houses at all.

Though as I was growing up in a hot mess, my step mother couldn't take all this war, she stayed married to my father, and would return when the war was over! But soon after the war had just begun, I was forced to move in with my step mother, moving out of the mystical realms, because of my "mother" who tried to kill me with a poison apple, after her age an envy took over her mind, but as I escaped she sent a werewolf to fallow me out, killing my step mother, and tearing apart all the houses completely. My father was already ruined after my step mother chose to be on the outside of the walls, and when she died, he would soon die after my step mother would poison him at a reuniting the houses dinner.

She became a the queen of house of night, after murdering the king and queen who had ruled before her and her prince. Tearing the house's apart and creating enemies the new queen of light, who was an even darker of a witch then my real mother. They had gotten into an even bigger fued splitting the realm into four sections; house of night, house of light, house of repture, and the house of the realms who would be in the middle with the biggest army, biggest forces, had everyone's weaknesses so we could be stopped, in the middle of all the magic it is protected against it.

Though my father was smart enough to know that my mother would try and hurt him so he set up a paper saying that Caspin, his dead wives son would be king if he had died. My mother didn't know that Caspin would do anything to get me back into his arms even start a war and that the poisoning the would make me forget everything would soon wear off and I would remember everything again.

Caspin would become an outlaw soon after he lost everything and now he was to be a king of his own realm once again, and all four were ruled by my dads new queen ignoring my fathers request for Caspian to rule because she had five sons, my mother would take me away and hide me from everyone, Caspin would really have to try hard to find me as a spell was keeping me I'm a deadly sleep.

The war would begin. As my dad had signed a paper saying if he'd marry he'd rule. Secrets out of the bag, as our world breaks into a troublesome three.