Born to be..

Marcella's Mother;

"I just want a child! What is wrong with me?!"

"Nothing is wrong with you darling, you just can't produce children, I still love you the same.. It doesn't matter to me, but I have to go. I will return after meeting with the realms." He would kiss my forehead as I sat in my chair and began to stair in the mirror. "Mirror, Mirror; can't you grant me just one wish, a baby with pale skin white as snow, beautiful red lips of crimson, and with hair as black as ebony." I felt a strange presence as someone showed up in the mirror I quickly turned around to find no one there. "Who are you! Where are you!!" She would appear in front of me as I stood up in fear. Shed place her hand on my stomach. "To have this baby, you have to trade houses, and you have to become a witch just like me." I'd get on my knees and beg for her to give me a baby. "In nine months you'll have your baby, her name will be Marcella, they will welcome the both of you into there house, you will marry the prince." I wanted a baby so bad, and with my obvious beauty whoever and where ever I go they will love the both of us, I would agree as she handed me a knife.

I would prick my finger as the witch drew a symbol on my stomach placing both hands on my stomach and whispeeing words I didn't understand, as she left I felt faint and fell on the bed. The deed has been done. As I laid on the bed, once my prince gets home, I will have to keep it from it! Besides being pregnant.

He walked in and seen me laying on the bed he rushed to my side. "Are you sick?! Tell me if you are falling ill! What is wrong my love?" I would sit up slowly and smile. "We are pregnant we are having a girl, the magic has blessed us once again!"

9 months have passed now, and I am going to go anytime now, and this means I will become a witch, I will lose my love, and I will lose my home.

I'd sit in front of the mirror again;

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall, tomorrow is the day where I'll lose it all" I'd say sadly as my husband came into the room.

"What is wrong my love, the baby is to be born soon, happiness is what you should feel."

"Tomorrow I will be leaving you, I was afraid to tell you that dark magic is the reason Marcella is to be born, in order to have her I have to bring the two houses together, leave you and re-marry" he would seem very sad as he looked away in understanding as he walked away.

Later the next day;

My husband would stay by my side helping me give birth to our beautiful girl, as he held her in his arms for just a night I knew that in the morning I would be princess of the house of night, but tonight I would spend it in the arms of my true love.