Hunted

I knew if I were to look back he'd try and stop me, as I escaped I heard him trying to gather his men but I was already gone, my horse was soon to be a dog again I must be fast, through the forest before I could be found.

I arrived home just in time, as I fell to my knees I was in rags again, I began to cry quickly I ran up to my room as the wicked calls it. More like a pantry where I hide away and she locks me up. The glow returns as I close my door. "What ever is the problem Marcella." "I met my king, we danced, we kissed, he begged me to stay, but my step mother would never stop hunting for me. It is just a game for her" she looks in deep thought as she looks down at me. "What do you wish of me, my dear." I am puzzled. "What.. What do you mean" "she may be an evil witch, but this is not how your story ends. You are queen, you need to figure out a way to get your crown back, and rule before she destroys everything." I clear my tears away. "Can we figure out a way to hide me from her?! So I can marry Caspin, and begin to plan an attack." She would nod at me and softly speak. "Once morning comes you will no longer be Marcella, you will no longer look like yourself, you will still be a beautiful bride but you will remain of her radar. You must understand that I can't protect you forever, once the spells feels you're ready you will be yourself again. And the war is on. As for tonight, you will sleep."

As she waved her wand I had already began to fall asleep into a deep dream. The most beautiful dream, my father was there he takes me hand and kisses it. I think I'm the Queen. "I must tell you something Marcella, and you must not be afraid." I would nod, I trust my father dearly in my sleep or in real life. "You are not asleep baby, you are in fact dead.." What I cannot be! The fairy had told me shed protect me. "Coma if you'd rather, your mother will be happy and sense you're dead she no longer have to plan on how to harm you. Caspin will storm the castle and take you away. Do not be afraid my love." I'm already afraid, what if Caspin never finds me and I remain in this deep sleep. Would it be so bad, I'd be here with my father and caspins mother. She looks at me. "I know its so much to ask of you, but once you marry you need to be quick with a plan. Use the four realms what your father had taught you, you're so strong. And my son even stronger. Tell him how much I love him." My father kissed my forehead and alone in the darkness to wait is where I lay.