Another Wish

Caspin;

I know she wasn't afraid but I've never lost my cool like that. I stood in the mirror of the bathroom and splashed water on my face. Maybe my powers are getting stronger. I'd look over at her laying naked on the bed, I hope I can pull it together I cannot lose her. I'd sigh and hop in the shower.

She's still asleep, I would quickly get dressed and kiss her for head. I must release some built up tension behind the walls.

Behind the walls there are many sorrows not aloud to use powers in fear of getting caught but as king who can punish me. Testing my strength and powers the sun began to rise I must return to my wife.

Marcella;
I was in a lot of pain, kind of embarrassed because I doubt it was his first time as it was mine I roll over and realize I was alone. Hmm. I stood up and glanced in the mirror. My scares were hidden in this skin, I could be anyone I wanted. I threw on a dress that was hanging nearest me. "I have a wish." I'd say softly as the fairy would appear within seconds. "And what is this wish, Estella? Think of the right words wishes can turn into terrors." She warned me. So I'm not going to wish for power, because power is a dangerous word. Maybe just magic. "I wish for Magic, I don't want to be the most powerful. I'd just like to protect myself, my love and my kingdoms." She would smile and at the wave of her wand I heard the door creek open.

Caspin stood in front of me kissing my for head softly, and asking me to sit. I shock my head. "I'm so sorry Marcella.." I'd laugh and kiss him gently. "What have you done?" I looked at him confused as he looked into my eyes. "Magic?! But why?!" I shrugged as he pulled me into him. "There is a war coming, I'm just trying to prepare for it.." He sat beside me in silence as a knock had came to the door, an older man peaked his head in. "A word, sire?" I feel as if that was his grandfather.

Caspin;
Though I was furious, I just sucked it up and walked away my grand father stood at the door waiting. "Yes?!"
"There has been a change in your stay, we must take you and your bride to the see the king and Queen of the four realms." I am very confused last time I had seen her she was kicking me out saying I'd never find marcella I'd never be a good king. "If you insist, but id rather never see her again." He would look at me respectfully. "You have no choice."

I'd quickly get ready and explain to marcella we must leave quickly there's been a meeting called at the highest priority. What can be this important, dying to know really.

So many people are here once we had arrived I take Marcella's hand as we walk in the king and queen nod to us as we sit beside them with a few Nobel men and the room is dead silent.

"The paper states once Caspin has married he is king of the four realms." My heart drops, if I'd of known that I'd of fought harder to be here. I stand up at everyone glares at me as if I had made the rules "I'm 26 much more mature and capable of running this kingdom. I'd not hide like this king does while men, women and children suffer. I may not be perfect but I have the right to this kingdom I will NOT stand down." Marcella squeezes my hand she's excited but she knows what will happen, the Wicked will come after me, after us. "I should run both kingdoms, as they have done nothing in the last five years." I can tell many are outraged. But its this Queen's fault, its happening. The mallet is clear, everyone clears the room. Now we wait for our future.