o n e

Odeya's POV :
you woke up to tom throwing a pillow right at your face "wake up loser we're going to be late" tom said you grabbed a pillow and threw it right at him, you went to the bathroom brushed your hair and teeth did your make up and went to your closet to wear something.
Your outfit:

You and tom arrived at the train station and went and sat next to your friend group Caroline, pansy, daphne, Draco, Blaise and Mattheo

You sat next to Caroline and Pansy and talked about everything and everyone, after a bit you felt a pair of eyes staring at you, Mattheo Amaro. "Take a picture it lasts longer" you said to Mattheo, "don't be so full of yourself love" he said, "whatever you said scoffing and went back to talk to your friends.
After arriving to Hogwarts you guys went to the great hall to eat, you decided not to go since you weren't hungry and it was always boring. So you decided to go to your dorm rook and change.

After a couple of hours you wanted to get some fresh air so you went to the astronomy tower to think.
You reached the astronomy tower and realized someone was there and saw it was theo, "well well well if it isn't the mattheo amaro" you said with a smirk and went next to him with your hands on the railing while he was leaning against it and drinking and smoking.

you took the weed out of his mouth and put in on your lips, taking puffs, "stalker much love" he said with a small smirk, "please- your the one who was drooling over me a few hours ago" you said winking and taking puffs out of the weed, "whatever" he said scoffing.

You decided to go back to your dorm room until a pair of cold hands against your neck and slam you against a wall "what are you doing here this late riddle" Mattheo said "could ask you the same think amaro" you said with a small smirk. "Don't question me love" he said staring right at your eyes, you kicked him in the balls and left with a smirk on your face. "BITCH" he said while on the floor.

You went back to your dorm and went to bed since you were tired from today and wanted to sleep.

-------------
Sorry for the short chapter