| i |

—Her eyes forced themselves wide open

Her eyes forced themselves wide open.

a soft high pitched giggle echoed in the crepuscular hallway, followed with little taps of heels colliding on the marble floor. "you're finally awake, sweets! i almost lost faith in you, waitress mask!" she exclaimed. her luscious baby pink thick locks bounced against her shoulders as she kneeled down in front of the young student.

the e/c eyed girl furrowed her eyebrows, before she gasped in realization. her fingers reached speedily to her face only to feel her warm cheeks. another laugh erupted from the mask wearing women.

"aw, you poor thing."

ignoring the comment, she rose to her feet rapidly. in hopes to disappear from the situation she's in, sadly for her this wasn't like any other time. large hands clasped onto her shoulders. roughly shoving her back to the floor. "aht aht, y/n... you can't leave without your main piece!"

behind her back, the woman pulled out a white frowning face.

"fuck no! leave me out of this!" y/n finally uttered out, attempting to wiggle away from the sudden numerous hands grasping her arms. one hand gripped onto her chin, forcing her to gaze at her prepossessing pale face.

before the item could touch her skin, she spoke again. "if you do this to me, yayoi. you'll only make it worse. aikawa is a coward! he doesn't deserve to be at the top."

"darling... such words, i wasn't expecting that. sadly, the only thing that can help you now is the man god himself." yayoi chuckled, a simple action to hide the apprehension. silence lingers in the air momentarily.

"pft... pft-hahaha!"

everyone stared in hesitancy at the giggling girl, oblivious to her next comments. "my love... don't you understand? i am god! you'll never get rid of me. you should kill me now, because if you don't; i'll come back, but not alone... with allies. and one by one i will annihilate you, your partners, and that little piece of shit that you call a boss."

"that's enough." she winks with gritted teeth, placing the mask on her with ease. a thud resounded in their ears after y/n dropped limply. thrown next to her was a slick ak-74 and a katana, "let her play with those until boss tells us otherwise."