| iii |

—Y/n held in a giggle as she pressed the hang up button

Y/n held in a giggle as she pressed the hang up button.

"that'll keep him terrified for a few moments." she said with a excited smirk, tilting her head towards the two students in front of her. the phone dropped from her grip, she stepped on it ruthlessly leaving only pieces of glass and metal. "here, yuri."

y/n passed her ak-74 to the dark haired woman, who eyes widened in glee. "i don't need it." she said simply as she reached down to tie her boots tightly. "why, y/n?" she queried.

"let's say that... i will leave that building completely unharmed. but you two should be careful, i have a feeling he will send his mindless minions to the location in the phone." y/n answered, cocking the small pistol in her hand.

"when the clock strikes three am, go to the location i told you."

"what if the masks follow us?" mayuko questioned, staring at the gun y/n gifted her. she shakes her head with a smile, "i will kill them. since i'll be there before the both of you." 

yuri nods her head, clenching her unoccupied hand into a fist. "got it! we will be there, right mayuko-chan?"

"sure." uncertainty drowned her tone.

y/n raised her eyebrow, "cmonnn, have a little enthusiasm darling! all that negative energy won't get you nowhere, bye bye~!" she sang vivaciously.  the clicks of her platinum soles echoed superfluously inside the hallways.

momaru stayed in his office quietly, hands crossed under his chin while his elbows rested on the desk. he knew she'll be here any second but he didn't feel terrified, instead he felt a sense of exuberance, a sense of fervency. his pistol laid on top of classified files next to him, ready.

yet, when her venomous e/c irises connected with his he paused.

"awww, did you get all dolled up for me?" she mused, grazing her fingertips on one of the lit candles scattered across his room. her hips naturally swayed softly and tenderly, however she was far from tender. his eyes lowered towards her bottom, noticing the gun tied to her right side with a silk obi.

"why did you come?" he gritted, grabbing it own gun and aiming it towards her.

y/n tilts her head, tapping her bottom lip with her pointer finger. "didn't i told you this already? i just came to get my things, nothing too crazy." she told him. she reached towards a door with her key in her hand, unfortunately a bullet blasted next to the entrance before she could touch the knob.

"s-stop! stop playing mind games with me! you came here to patronize me... but, it won't work!"

she smiles, letting her hand drop to her side. his eyes widened once he saw her walking towards him. "stay back!" he shouts, pressing the trigger wildly. none of the bullets even grazed her skin. y/n halted in front of his desk, eagerly placing his shaking gun to her chest.

"do it," she egged. "because if you don't, i will."

sweat curled in the corner of momaru's brow as he felt the cold sensation of her pistol touch his temple. her smile only widened, gazing into his eyes while he was in the brink of an breakdown. his pale complexion is tainted in red as veins of frustration appeared in his features. the pistol in his grip quivered vigorously.

y/n whistled, "don't tell me you can do it, boss. you have all those servants, yet you can't shoot a bullet through my chest."

she is extravagantly elegant with bursts of sarcasm, but will be eloquent enough for some to not notice. she mocks and plays mind games with her enemies.

"do it, boss. kill me, watch my eyes loose their light forever. step onto the blood puddle leaking from my body emotionlessly as they stain your hands while you drag me to a closet. and maybe after, i'll love you with all my heart." she galvanized, her pupils shrink.

silence erupted from the bloodcurdling tension, followed with metal clinking to the floor. y/n burst out cackling, as mamoru took a seat again in his office chair in embarrassment. "ara ara~! seems i underestimated you, so if you'll excuse me..."

her lips reached down to his ear, while her hand reached out behind him. "i'll be taking this." she whispered. her fingers curled around the jack daniel bottle on top of the little but considerable bar. she gently pressed a chaste kiss on his cheek, "the world is waking outside my window. bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao."

her own mother called her a egotistical psychopath who needed to be tamed.

"drag my senses into the sunlight, for there's some things that i must do."

but i wouldn't call her a psychopath, technically. she is the epitome of what we want to say but are afraid of the consequences of doing so. y/n is someone who isn't afraid of the consequences, instead she joins their side.

"wish me luck now, i have to leave you. bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao. with my friends now! up to the city, we're gonna shake the gates of hell! haha!"

she looks at death in the eyes, and tells it no. death is in love with her, it takes it's time slowly taking away her humanity. i'm afraid that there's nothing i can do to change how she is.

"and i will tell them! we will tell them! bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao! that our sunlight is not for franchise, and wish the bastards drop down dead. next time you see me i may be smiling. bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao. i'll be in prison or on the tv, i'll say 'the sunlight dragged me here'!"

the scary part is, this side of her only appears when you do something wrong. which is why i can't fully call her a psychopath, she can be the most amazing fucking woman you can see with the best personality ever. truly a creature in human form, she's a spawn of the devil himself.

"thank you so much for wasting my time, mamoru. i will love to see you again some day..." y/n winks. next to her legs is a heavy suitcase, while in her arm is a black slender eyed kitty. "... with my gun shoved inside your throat."

she pivot her heels, leaving the room in ease. kissing the top of the feline's head she walked passed yayoi, who listened to the whole encounter, "are you ready, karma? i have the most perfect bedroom for you."

"weooow."

song; bella ciao - chumbawanba