| ii |

—"Do you trust me?"

—"Do you trust me?"

you gazed at the two young women sitting across a random table, your hands are intertwined in front of you. the blonde shifted inside her seat silently while her navy haired friend answered for the both of them gladly. "honestly, we don't know yet. but if you give us a reason not to then i'll place a bullet through your heart."

a whistle left your plump lips, "slow down there, doll. there's no reason to be rash, just cooperate with me." you smiled. "what's your plan?"

"why do you want to know? moreover why should we even trust you? you literally tried to kill us!" mayuko replied, hands crossed against her chest. the aura surrounding her began to be dark and filled with skepticism, which is what you wanted all along.

you sigh longingly. "fine, i'll tell you a story then."

"i was walking back home from my job as a waitress" you motioned the cafe, that was very similar the one in the original world. "until i saw a humongous building before my eyes, it shined many luminescent colors. not too long after i fell to my feet and find myself in this hellhole. i met a bastard named mamoru aikawa, who i thought was an ally at first until he found out that i wore a mouth-less mask."

"a mouth-less mask you say?" yuri repeated in thought, you tilt your head.

"do you know what they mean? the masks."

they shake their head.

"faceless masks hold the code to becoming closer to god. if you're closer to god you win in this world. the other masks types for example; smiling masks, emotionless mask, and the type i wore just a few minutes ago all have tasks to fulfill." you explained.

the duo seemed happy from the newfound information. their body language became less tense, as they could tell that you're not lying. yuri glanced towards the broken mask on the floor, you followed her gaze. "do you want to know what happened?"

"yes, please."

your fingers slowly peeled off the gloves from your hands, "aikawa was angry with me. he saw me being closer to god as a threat to his little patriarchy and wanted me gone. but he was too deep into his romantic feelings towards me to kill me. so he tried to make me a waitress mask, waiting inside her playground for any intruders. which was a fucking horrible idea."

"now. like i said to some before, i will come back. and i did, but not without your help. so i'll propose something." their silence only fueled your excitement. "i need your trust. because if that scumbag becomes god, no one will leave this damn place."

"what's your plan?" question mayuko.

you grinned, "i'm glad you asked that."

you rise from your seat, gently placing both hands against the table before they raised in the air. "i will make a matriarchy! an elite group of bad bitches with spite. we will steal the helicopter that picks up one contestant once a week and dominate the skies!"