Episode 1: Hope and Despair

In the dark age as thousands drops of rain pour heavily in the cold sky

In the dark age as thousands drops of rain pour heavily in the cold sky. Trees bows down from the strong wind followed by a flash of lightning, it becomes worse and worse upon the peaceful land filled with green forest, tall mountains, and prosperity called Earlshide Kingdom when the verge of evil creatures born in depths of despair. Faced by an onslaught of chaos and destruction when all hopes dwindle, waiting for their demise.

[Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince OST - In Nocteum

Black smoke arises from the ashes once the capital town now in complete ruins, each building incinerated in flames as it spreads over, the knights and civilians' lifeless bodies laying like ragdolls. A figure is standing at the distance with an injured right arm and his white sleeves soaked in deep red blood, covered by the rain from dark purple hair to robe-like uniform.

"I have to save him before his despair succumbs." He runs through the debris and obstacles, dodging any hazards on his path while searching all over the fallen kingdom. The young boy in purple continued in such a hurry until tripping over something and landed next into a fountain.

Suddenly, the town grew nothing but silence as raindrops pours in when a faint sound out of nowhere. Both eyes darted left and right in every direction but couldn't find the source coming from, his breath grew heavier when something that he's being watched and the blanket of mist suddenly came down followed by deep demonic laughter that echoes over.

"The New Hero who comes to meet his end and all the kingdom will crumble... You failed to save him from his own despair and succumbs in lament just like your grandfather who did this very moment."

"You turn him like this! It was you who corrupt in darkness because of it."

"Don't you see... The Hope he latched to is already diminished, turning everyone into hope yet can't save from his own demise by grief, sorrow, and vengeance."

Before he could react when purple chains appeared out of nowhere and wrapped both arms and legs, he struggled to break free but it was no use to escape from the binding chain until a faint footsteps can be heard at the distance followed by an echoing voice.

"Shin... Shin... Help me, please."

Hearing the word that made his face turn pale as white and eyes widened in shock and disbelief, when the mist where a shadow silhouette emerges within. The body is all dark and purple-like essence pouring from the decaying cloak, it has an obscure face covered by a hood and glowing fiery magenta eyes felt a presence at the now terrified magician who came face-to-face.