Episode 2: The Return of the Ringed Magician (Part 1)

It has been two months since Shin and Merlin moved out of their old wooden little cottage after being isolated in the forest for a very long time. Everyone learned about his lack of common sense and knowledge from the outside world, unaware of his magic possess even more powerful and greatly dangerous. After discussing the arrangements for Shin to enroll in the magic academy mentioned by his uncle so that the neighboring lands won't learn about his abilities otherwise it will spark conflict to exploit the young man for power. 

Later that day, Shin and Merlin are traveling in horse carriages to reach their destinations, passing through rural areas and outside villages as tiny birds flew in the field of trees while the clouds covered the everblue atmosphere

Later that day, Shin and Merlin are traveling in horse carriages to reach their destinations, passing through rural areas and outside villages as tiny birds flew in the field of trees while the clouds covered the everblue atmosphere. Inside the coach where Shin leaned on the window, while he's viewing the countryside where Merlin and Melinda, who joined to visit, are avoiding eye contact during the trip.

"Tell me Grandpa, how big is your house in the capital?" Shin asked.

"I don't really remember. It was bestowed upon me by the country." Merlin said. "So I think it was pretty large."

"It will be super-easy to move using other-dimensional storage space." Added Shin, he turned at Granny Meli.

"And Granny, I know you weren't all that keen on coming to live with us but I'm really glad you decided to do it anyway."

"I had no choice. I mean it's not like I have misgiving with leaving everything after this old man." Melinda said while the old man is not pleased from his ex-wife's comment.

Shin slightly chuckles from the two although he never understands why Grandpa and Granny Meli were silent until the truth was revealed. During his 15th birthday, it turns out that the two are actually husband and wife during their early years where the first demonoid incident happened, he remembers like it was only yesterday and still can't get this surprising revelation however there's more secrets to unfold from the people he knew in his youth.

[FLASHBACK]

"My Uncle Dis is a king!" He clapped both hands on his face in shock. After his uncle revealed himself as the monarch of Earlshide Kingdom named Diseum von Earlshide.

"S-so then, what about my Big Sis Chris and Big Bro Sieg?"