Chapter 1 - Prologue

Author's note:
Ummm...hey it's been 7 months didn't expect people to actually read it...so I guess I'm continuing... hopefully I'll be getting the same support I got 6 months ago

It's year 2008, Quirks determine your position in the society and quirkless aren't even considered a part of it. Deku was 4 years old when he came face to face with the disgusting side of society. Deku's dad, Joseph Midoriya who came from England was a Pro Hero and was placed nearly at the top of the social hierarchy but since he was not a Japanese native, there were always people who didn't like where he was at and so he was killed by an assassin sent by the people who were in higher position than him. After her Husband's death Deku's not only had to go through mental distress but also financial. She was forced to pay a tremendous amount of money to the loan shark which Joseph never borrowed. In this tough situation Deku's mom had no other option but to depend on her 4 year old son whose quirk hasn't even activated yet, she signed a contract to a big Hero agency that her son will serve the agency once his Quirk is activated. And so the day came where Deku will get to know whether he'll get a quirk or not. His mom, though feeling guilty that her son is going to be forced into a Big agency, prayed her fullest that her son would somehow gets a good quirk. Deku's DNA test comes out and to his and his mom's demise, the tests shows him as quirkless. The Agencg breached the contract as soon as they got this information and the loan sharks seized all their property and it didn't stop there...

                                                 (To Be Continued)

Author's note:
Umm.. yeah as I mentioned I managed to continue this after 7 months due to the support I received on my previous chapter and sorry for leaving on a cliff hanger. Expect for Weekly Updates!