Character Intro (ONLY few)

Hey guys the author here.. this is my first time writing and continuing it depends on yours guy's feedback so if there's someone who would really like me to continue this story all you have to do is add a single comment saying your feedback saying it is good or not and feel free criticise me if the story gets too stale... Now onto the Characters i'm gonna be introducing since i like to introduce characters while i write im only gonna be introducing Izuku and Giorno

 Now onto the Characters i'm gonna be introducing since i like to introduce characters while i write im only gonna be introducing Izuku and Giorno

                                                                            IZUKU MIDORIYA

Age: 17

Quirk: can stop time around his 5m vicinity for 1 minute and able to make someone else's time flow slower.

Skills: Assassin like stealth, Great Gun handling, Smooth talker, Decisive thinker, Izutsu ( a martial art that he had created on his own because he noticed the faults on the various other martial art skills and combined them together to get rid of their cons)

Character: He always put on a cold aura around ever since he noticed people taking advantage of those with frail and pure aura ( AKA his mom ill explain what happened in the story) and only lets his guard down when he's around his best friend Giorno Giovanna.

                                                                        GIORNO GIOVANNA 

Age: 18

Quirk: Able to give life to inanimate objects and able to suck life force out of someone as far as they are conscious if not his connecting is broken ( I can't leave Giorna with just his Stand and i cant add in Gold Experience Requiem cause it would be too op)

Skills: One of the best street fighter in Japan, Authoritative Person (able to pretty much be a leader)

Character: He always was a kind person and never discriminated even among animals and humans, he kept his quirk hidden as he thought he would rather struggle than be at the top and look down on others and also because he didn't want to leave Izuku's side (cause he thought he was quirkless).

Phew finally was able to introduce two characters.. The first chapter(if it does happen) will be based on them... AND i don't own any of these arts and if you do know whose it is Please leave a link of their of works and their name and feel free to give me some to ideas.. ill be responding to every single comment btw so if i spot u on my comment section u cannat escape my love and affection...