DEAD WITHOUT LOVE

The day was bright, baby angels in the heaven were roaming around in the woods merrily. Bright sunlight was there but not that bright to burn their wings, cool breeze blowing and their well groomed hair dancing on their faces, flowers were blooming and their scents roaming near the nostrils of the little kids. They were having a very nice time. Today was exceptionally beautiful. Everyday was like this in heaven but today there was some different vibes hitting the surroundings as if something different or life changing was going to happen.

But there were no fear, it was heaven where danger never seemed to roam about.

Seeing the extraordinary cheerful condition of the nature the oldest God of Heaven seemed to be distressed a little, such a beautiful weather had taken place after rich span of time, it seemed nice to everybody but he knew what it really meant, a change, a big evolution, a break in rules that was soon gonna happen, a powerful prediction he made tensed up the whole Heaven of Lords.

_

While on Earth

LATEST NEWS

South Korea's biggest mafia dies saving a boy from being hit by a car!

Was it the conspiracy, or something else why would a powerful leader give up on his life ? What is the reality behind? Was it a plan or a mistake ? Was it the broken trust ? Stay tuned for the next!

- Korea truth bond

Jungkook POV.

You stare.

You stare down the headlines and feel your heart crumble when you realize you are dead, you see your body right in front of you loosing blood

You stare down the headlines and feel your heart crumble when you realize you are dead, you see your body right in front of you loosing blood. But why are you heartbroken when you just saved your love of the life from dying. 

-

Misun, your boyfriend is at your funeral and in a separate room of the hotel, he isn't crying or in distress not in pain not in agony but is laughing with some boy telling happily how he planned to kill you, your heart bursts in pain when you see him kissing that awfully handsome guy that you're hating right now, you enemy your rival gang's leader Doyoung.

It truly was not acceptable for you to realize that the guy you have been dating for an year planned to kill you while he had another relationship, an affair.

Now there was nothing to do, you knew that, you were already dead.

Korea's biggest mafia leader was dead.

Jungkook was dead.

JEON JUNGKOOK WAS DEAD.

You wander around, seeing you have lost everything, everything that was yours. Now you have nothing except you broken soul. You even didn't had you body coz you were dead.

That's when you see a guy all dressed black approaching you. He had a cap covering his face and head. As he came near you, you see a beautiful man with blonde hair with a card in his hand.

"Hello, I'm grim reaper Jimin and i'm here to take you to Court of Heaven"

"Oh", you say in a lowly voice.

So, dear dead man you died saving your love, how do you feel ? I have usually seen people taking vows to die for their partners, you truly did it, huh! do you regret it?

"yes"

"So, you prefer he die, love vanished, huh?" grim reaper said in a mocking tone wile he was flying you to your destination. 

you feel tears, flowing down your cheeks and you start to sob.

"Woahhh! don't cry. i didn't mean to hurt you."

"H--He planned t-this, and he cheated--d on m-me." he kept sobbing.

"Shit, i'm sorry. I will task lord to give him the worst hell"

He kept crying.

"I still love him, but it hurts to say i loved a wrong man, i feel like i didn't deserve happiness, i didn't deserve to be born, i'm better off dead."

Jimin felt guilty for making a poor human cry, he consoles him the rest of the ride.

Jungkook is calm now as he sees the beautiful surroundings, the HEAVEN. He was in heaven!