Chapter 35

"George, I'm about to pee myself." Clay stated, "Get off!" Clay tried to push George off of his lap and onto the bed, resulting in George wrapping his arms tighter around Clay's neck, the smaller one giggling.

"No, pissbaby." George said and kissed Clay's neck.
"Georgeee," Clay whined, dragging out the 'e', "Get off me!" The brunette removed his head from the crook of the blonde's neck, still keeping his grip around his neck, and fake pouted. "Fine, but I'll give you 5 minutes." George decided. "And if I'm not back in 5?" Clay asked curiously.

"You'll see," George said as he unwrapped his arms from the tallers neck and settled himself comfortably in the middle of his bed, bundled up in a bunch of blankets.  "Okay then," Clay stood up from the bed and walked into George's bathroom.

About three minutes later Clay emerged from the bathroom. As Clay closed the door George looked up from his phone and gave Clay a short glance, and looked back to his phone.

The blonde rolled his eyes and lay down on the bed, on top of the smaller.
"Ow! Clay, fuck you!" George said and slapped the blonde's head.

"Bruh, don't slap my head. My head didn't do anything!" Clay exclaimed and moved so his face almost touched George's.
"Well your brain's in your head, innit? So practically your head has something to do with this." George said dramatically and patted the tallers hair.

"Wow, the world we live in." Clay sighed and dropped his face onto one of the blankets on top of George, George tangling his fingers in the blonde locks.

"How do you have such soft hair?" George asked, running his fingers through Clay's hair, "To be honest, you striked me as the type to use like, I don't know, 5in1 or something." George finished.

"What?" Clay said, lifting his head up to look at George, "How do I strike as the type to use 5in1? I use separate shampoo and conditioner!" Clay whined, emphasizing the 'and'.

George laughed quietly, having to bite his bottom lip to refrain him from laughing. "Pffff, yeah, sure." George said, "You never answered my question, though."
Clay nodded and opened his mouth to start talking, but nothing coming out.

"You're right, my guy, I do use 3in1." Clay said, George bursting into laughter, "But hey! It's not as bad as 5in1, is it?" To Clay's question George was unable to answer, due to his laughing fit, his words sending him into more complications for breathing.

"Bro, you okay there?" Clay asked as the smaller had been laughing for the last five minutes. George nodded, relaxing a bit so his laugh turned into giggles, shortly dying down.

They stayed in the same position in comfortable silence for about half an hour before one of them decided to speak up.

"No, but can you actually get off, you'll break my ribs." George said, removing his fingers from the blondes hair down to his shoulders, trying to push him off.
"Sounds like a you problem, my guy." Clay said, not budging an inch.

"Why do you keep calling me these weird names, like 'my guy' or 'bro'? I'm your boyfriend, give me better nicknames!" George demanded.
"Fine the. What do you want me to call you?" Clay asked, slipping down from on top of George to lie down beside him.

"I don't know," George said with a shrug that was barely visible, due to the blankets draped over his frame. "Fine, I'll surprise you." Clay decided and turned on the tv. He scrolled through the channels on the tv, finding nothing that spiked his interest.

"Wanna get food?" Clay asked, turning the tv back off. "What are you thinking?" George asked, turning his phone off and laying down on top of him.

Clay looked at George, a hopeful spark in his eyes. "We can cook...?" Clay said carefully, knowing that George wasn't the best at it, "Or more like, I can cook for us."

________________________________
Word count: 669

First of all, thank you genuinely so much for 21k reads!?!?!? What?? I don't know how to thank you enough so... thank you UwU (why's that in my autocorrect? How is UwU in my autocorrect??)

I um-, idk tbh. My stomach hurts but not idk.
I'm kinda tired but it's only like 7.20 pm so I'm not going to sleep. I was on practice like 1.30 hours ago my legs are kinda tired ngl.

My brothers birthday is today but he's racist and homophobic so I don't like him being the queer sibling I am. I didn't congratulate him cuz me not like those kind of people.

I went to sign language today and we had a bingo and I won two chocolate bars that's good. Then I went home and ate oats with milk.

I've been listening to a few songs on repeat and I'd die for them lol. I was listening to a song earlier today while I was reading in Icelandic class and I got an idea for a story lol. Stay tuuuuned...