//Chapter 3//

*DO NOT MISS THE AUTHOR'S NOTE. IT'S ALL ABOUT MY MISERY. I AM SURE YOU CAN HAVE A NICE LAUGH. HOWEVER, AUTHOR'S WAITING FOR YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS.*

Aniruddha checked his watch and it was still 2:14 pm. It was the 5th time and still only 2 minutes have passed, then why did it feel like multiple eternities. The mere scene of a laughing Bondita that too because of that baingan of her groom, wasn't settling well with him. This guy has been continuously making her laugh. Was he a doctor or a comedian? And this Bondita! How can someone laugh so much? Aisa kya bol rha hai vo ki iski battesi hi band nhi ho rhi. Mere sath to hamesha ladti aur tark karti rehti thi. Iske sath itna pyaar aur hasi kaha se aaya? 

"Vo tumse pyaar karti thi Anirudhha." Trilochan whispered softly standing beside him. He has been eyeing him since past some time and seeing that continuous frown, restlessness and for some reason checking time after every few seconds, just told, where this boat was flowing to. 

"Karti thi matlab? Ab nhi karti? Arre pyaar hai roshogulle thodi, ki aaj hai, kal khatm." Aniruddha replied instead. He was so engrossed in analyzing stuffs, that he forgot to continue with his facade of being disinterested in this whole event. He can't let others know what was going inside him. He first needs to talk to Bondita. 

"Aur mujhe to ye hi samajh nhi aa rha ki ye shadi ho kyu rahi hai? Arre bhai vo pehle se shadi shuda hai. Patni hai vo meri, par nhi, is ghar me aaj tak meri koi baat chali hai?" He continued. He was reaching the end of his patience. How much more will Bondita laugh? Her laugh was getting on his nerves now. Is Amandeep ko deep bana ke ganga me baha dunga mai. Aniruddha thought. In sometime he was quite sure a blue print for his murder will also get ready in his head. 

"Tumhari hi baat chalne ka ye nateeja hai Aniruddha. Tum hi chahte the na ki Bondita tumhare saath saare rishte bhool jaye. Tumhe pati babu na bulaye. To vo itne saalo se vahi to kar rhi hai. Aur dekho aaj vo kisi aur ko pati babu kehne ka haq paane ke pehle padaav pe hai. Haldi hai aaj uski. Aur kal shaadi. Aur tum aaj, 8 saal baad, kis haq se use patni keh rahe ho? Tumhari patni to Manorama hai na? Kaha hai? Dikh nhi rhi aaj." Trilochan asked instead. 

"Manorama se meri koi shadi nhi hui, sab nkuch nakli tha. Mai to...", Trilochan stopped his banter with his hand. 

"Hame sab pata hai." Trilochan said disappointed. He had his sources to find the reason behind the marriage and he was shocked to know all that was fake. And right now Aniruddha's possessiveness was a great sign for him. Thoda aur tel daalna hai. Uske baad aag ko raasta bhi nhi dikhana padega. 

Aniruddha was blank when he heard his kaka tell about Bondita and equally ashamed. He was right. She was doing everything that he wanted. She would have done whatever he would have asked for. He was just required to be a little patient with her and they wouldn't have been witnessing this day. How stupid he was? He had no right on her. He was not her husband, because he didn't want her to assume him one. Apne pairo pe kulhaadi maine khud hi maari hai. Par ab? Ab kya? Bondita ke bina zindagi kaat ke dekhli hai. Koi ras nhi hai us jeevan me. Sirf ek zinda laash banke reh jaunga mai. Par agar Bondita mere zindagi me vaapas ayi to fir uski icchao ka kya? Vo to is shadi se bohot khush hai na? Mai aise har baar aa kar uske bhavnao ke sath khilwaad nhi kar sakta. To mai kya karu? Chala jau yaha se?

The constant worry on Aniruddha's face was like an alarm in Bondita's system. She has been eyeing him in few intervals. He has been quite pissed before, but after kaka said something, he went into this self pity and analyzing mode. What was bothering him so much? She so wanted to run to him and move her fingers on those scrunched brows and whisper in his ears that everything will be fine and give him a tight hug.