//Chapter 4//

*THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY 18+. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. WRITER CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. HOWEVER, WRITER IS WAITING FOR YOU PRECIOUS COMMENTS*

There was a constant blush and smile on Bondita's face. She has been smiling since so long, that now her jaw hurts, but the emotion, emotion was still the same. She couldn't overcome from everything that happened. She could still feel the essence of Aniruddha's lips on hers. The little spot on her neck, that was darkening by every second, with its prominent sweet pain, was enough to not let her forget that moment. He wasn't able to satisfy himself only. He continued kissing her continuously. Finally, to calm himself down, he hugged her and kept his chin on her shoulder. He has been craving for her, and that is why gave a love mark before parting away. Bondita slowly rubbed her fingers on that spot, chuckling shyly to herself, biting her lower lip. 

All the scenes were rolling in front of her eyes just like a movie. The way he possessively took her hands in his and in crystal clear words announced to their family "Bondita sirf meri patni hai. Kisi aur se shadi nhi hogi iski. Hum kal hi shadi karenge vo bhi isi mandap me. Mai pure dil aur samman se apnana chahta hu apni patni ko". The look he gave after that  was so prominently imprinted in her heart. The eyes that used to be rigid, full of respect and authority when it came to others, was a pool of honey mixed with sunlight for her. It held the perfect amount of love and tenderness. Bondita turned in the bed, hid her face in the pillow to control her raging heart beat. She was sure she looked like a tomato by now. It was her marriage tomorrow, and she was the happiest bride ever. She better catch some sleep. Tomorrow she needs to look out of the world. 

* * * *

When Aniruddha filled Bondita's maang, some sindoor fell on her nose, confirming that her husband will love her a lot. They didn't know the logic behind this saying, but when kaka sasur ji commented same from behind, they both couldn't control the blush to spread throughout their face. The whole haveli was finally filled with happiness. 

The night that followed was the most beautiful they both ever encountered. Their union was celebrated by everyone. It was purnima. The moon glowing with full shine, the wind blowing as soothingly as it can, with trees swaying to its beat and two birds cocooned together sitting on the tree just like the love birds cuddled under the duvet. With her head resting on his chest listening to his heart beat, and fingers coiling with the small and rough chest hairs, while his hand running carelessly down her bare back. 

"Kya soch rhi ho?" Aniruddha asked softly. 

"Amandeep ke baare me." Bondita replied. 

"Kya? Kyu?" Aniruddha asked offended, leaning forward to bore into her eyes angrily. 

"Arre arre shaant pati babu shaant. Aap galat samajh rhe hai. Mai to ye soch rhi thi ki agar aapke jagah agar us Amandeep se shadi ho jaati meri, to meri zindagi ka kya hota? Abhi itne araam se aapke sath hu, dil me ek sukoon sa hai. Us se shadi karti to apni zindagi barbaad karti hi, sath me bechare ki bhi zindagi barbaad kar deti. Mera koi hak nhi tha uske bhavnaao ke sath khelne ka. Aapko kya lagta hai, mujhe us se maafi maangni chahiye?" Bondita replied earnestly, hugging Aniruddha via his waist, tightly. 

"Hmm. Dekhte hai. Par tumhe apne pati ke hote hue kisi ke baare me sochne ki zarurat nhi hai. Tumhara pati us se bada bechara hai." Aniruddha said with mischief clearly evident in his eyes. 

"Achaa! Aur vo kaise?" Bondita asked, all the while being astonished, how naughty her Aniruddha was? 

Aniruddha turned Bondita, leaning on her, maintaining his weight on one arm, while other hand freely playing with her hair, falling on face.