Info about the nightingale family/warnings

Hey guys! This is the remake of my other book "Unordinary x oc" I felt like it was bad and weird so I decided to remake it. This book will have more info, backstory and maybe more action, but the updates will be slower since I want to spend more time making sure it's well written. I hope you understand! Also some characters will look different or have different names and there will be a lot of changes. 

Also before you read I'm warning you there is a reason why this book is rated as mature. There will be bloodshed, death and gore. There will also be lots of angst. There will be mentions of r@pe and abuse if your sensitive to that kind of stuff then click off. You have been warned.

❤️Enjoy❤️

✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The nightingale family (yeah it's a really big family)

(Art not mine!)

Name: Ava nightingale 

Abilities: music manipulation and healing aura 

Level: 10.00 with one ability and 15.7 with two abilities 

How her abilities work: Ava can manipulate music into basically anything if she masters it but right now she can only make curtain things but when she is singing or listening to any type of music she will be stronger. Ava's healing aura can heal anyone when she wants but it takes energy from her but the good thing is that she replenishes energy quickly.  

Description: Ava is usually very positive, sweet, kind and smart girl it's not easy to piss her off. But if you do manage to anger her the she becomes cold, rude and mean. But that never really happens at all. 

Little bit about her: Ava has anxiety and trauma due to her past. So she sometimes gets panic attacks and faints. She is one of the youngest in her family. She also has a twin sister named Amy. She loves her family and will do anything to keep them safe.

Hobbies: drawing, singing, listening to music, dancing and stargazing 

How she talks: this is how she talks.