Chapter two- DATE ME

Hi, my amazing children. No take backs, you got to the second chapter, you are now my child. N e gayz. Here is some ish- needed info

**Currently dating**

-Uraraka and Tsu but its very lowkey, everyone knows but they don't really say anything, they like it that way.

-Momo and Todoroki, Momo asked and todoroki just didn't care and said yes. (Momo wanted to stay professional and have a professional bf so her life could stay in order)

-Mineta and the trashcan (this is cannon 🙄)

- Yes, there is another relationship, but for PloT rEasOns, it will be revealed later.

.

.

.

Time sKip bRoughT to yOu bY ThiS cUte SerO anD denkI pIctUre 😩🤚

-Denki's POV-

Recently, I've come to realize that I'm bi, or gay. Honestly, at this point idek. I'm surprised I haven't started questioning other things.

To be completely honest, every girl I've dated was actually to cover up the fact that I was, and to try and convince myself I wasnt. At this point, no girl wants to date me.

I've now resorted to plan B and becoming friends with the class perv. I hate myself. I really need to get a girlfriend so I can stop this dumbass perv act. At least I wont have to pretend to be an ass all the time.

Its the end of te day now, and unlike usually, where I speed my way back to my dorm to play COD, I'm the last to leave the classroom. I usually walk back with Sero, but he had something to do this afternoon. I could walk with Mina, but she was busy gossiping with Uraraka. The other option was tagging along with Kiri and Bakugo, but last time I did that I got blown up. I suppose there was the possibility of hanging out with mineta, but honestly, I'm not in the mood. So I'm left alone walking back to my dorm.

I turn the corner to see Jiro and Tokoyami talking. Thats weird, they're rarely together. Suddenly I overhear something.

Jiro spoke a bit louder so it was clear to Denki what she was saying, "I cant stand this shit, I cant get over my damn feelings for Momo, hell I dont even want anyone knowing I'm a lesbian. Dude, you are so damn lucky you're aroace. Your ass doesn't have to deal with these damn feelings."

Tokoyami replied, "I mean, I guess. Not that I'd even care. Honestly I don't think I can help you. But if you want, Im having a cult study in my room later. It might help you forget about your situation.."

The dark purple haired girl responded with a mocking tone, "Isnt this your third cult study this week-? Who even goes to those?"

The bird head replied slightly offended, " I got Midoriya to join me once. And Todoroki came to try and sacrifice his dad."