Introduction: It All began...

Disclaimer: All characters, images, lyrics, quotes, youtube videos, gifs, quotes etc., in this book, I do not own as they belong to their respective owners. However, the plot is entirely mine.

Please do not copy, reproduce or translate without my permission.

If you like the plot and love to use some elements...kindly give credit. Do not steal my ideas. All writers works very hard to keep their work original within the Alternative Universe.

The plot I've created is made within an alternate universe in which soulmates exist.

The universe has spoken...

What is a Soulmate?

Noun: a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner

The notion of "soulmate" implies that there is but one person in the universe who is your match, one person in creation who completes you – whom you will recognize in a flash of lightning.

Concept

A soulmate is someone that gets you. It's a connection of minds, mutual respect, and unconditional love, and total understanding. It's about being yourself and knowing, not only that person is following and understanding your thoughts but is right there with you, side by side. 

You can be far in Southern Africa in this soulmate universe, but FATE is destined for you to be a match to your other half in Asia. FATE decides on race, color, creed, religion, age, or gender and melts soulmates together in one melting pot.

Love is the bomb. It's an amazing feeling to be so happy and comfortable with a person, especially when those feelings are reciprocated. But, how do you know if your soulmates? (other is the one), if they're...your soulmate? While many people don't believe in a "soulmates-system," it is nice to think that there is someone out there who is ideally matched for you. Wondering if they are the perfect match? There are signs the true connection-string

 1. You know it. ( Awareness and Half -bonding  or before activation )

You have to feel in your gut that this person is the right one for you. You should feel energized by their presence, comfortable enough to open up completely, and just giddy with love. Tinkling or burning of your soul mark if your marks are close ( 1-2m away)

2. They're your best friend. ( Awareness, before activation)

A friendship is the best foundation for any relationship. You can be friends but it will not be the case always. Intense hatred ( animosity, enemies, etc)

3. You feel a sense of calm when around them. ( Awareness, before or after activation)

 being with them should make you feel at home and at peace. Of course, there will probably be butterflies and nerves at first, but it should just feel natural after you get comfortable with each other.