Chapter 8: Late Whisperer

It can happen overnight from this status...

To this status.

Most youngsters in their 20'slice the freedom of the single status

Most youngsters in their 20'slice the freedom of the single status. No stress, no emotional baggage from the red-gold or blue strings, no
Discontentment from the yellow strung that felt the System had robbed them. Going through all the soul mark pains and received an unwelcome string at the end.

But freedom has a price. The Tarnish can never be relaxed and content in their status because it can be short-lived.

Late Whisperer soul marks can appear or never. It is most likely to appear a year after the official markings or before 34 years. After 35 years, Tarnished is free to marry each other without fear of unwanted soul markings.

The worse part of this late appearance, unbonded couples can be in committed relationships and receive their soulmates.

The partner who receives their late Whisperer mark is so enchanted with their newfound soulmates and wants to pursue their own soulmates who were destined for them. To the pain and confusion of their existing partner.

Is only 1% of the Tarnished are so fortunate to receive a pure Redgold string (both soulmates) after years of being Tarnished. And 99% arrival of late whisperer marks are yellow, blue, or duel stringed but never pure Redgold with blue/yellow in both soulmates.

Late whisperers always choose to be with their soulmates. They felt happy to have discovered them even that late.