Chapter 4: Age difference

There is no means you can figure out the age of your soulmate

In this universe, soulmates can reach their 21st birthdays with their soulmates yet in adolescence.

Soulmates can be the peak on 15 years maturer than their younger soulmates.

The younger the soulmate, the longer the older soulmate must await for their intended soulmate to reach maturity.

The cons of being older or younger. The older soulmate might reach a stage, e.g. 30 years, and feel that his soulmate is no longer his soulmate will take years from appearing in his life. He might find himself in a committed relationship /friendship with a Tarnished (which is by the way illegal dating).

If the strings are not the passionate strings the younger soulmate usually opts to remain single. Or, by permission give the older soulmate the right to continue their committed relationship and marry.

Younger soulmates than can then register as Tarnished by permission. By sending blood samples via a secluded soulmate hospital to the system's Intel.

The system can then determine your life span after three months without your soulmate. It's like a test of whether you can live a Tarnished life without your soulmate.

Life expectancy without a soulmate is one month and 2 weeks. Depending on your physical, mental, and emotional strength