Chapter 1 - The Beginning

I hate my family... Well, that's what I thought a couple days ago but a terrifying accident changed my mind fundamentally. Let me begin my story from the very beginning...

My name is Noah and I'm 16 years old. I have an annoying little brother named Benjamin who is 8 years younger than me and a too carrying father named Andy. We live in a little house in an unknown and small suburb.

Mother passed away few years ago and my brother hardy remembers her. My mother was the most kindhearted person I've ever known. My life was perfect when she was there. Every day I can remember, she woke me up and cuddled me as tight as she could and just showed me how much she loved me and my dad. But with the birth of my little brother everything has changed.

She started to sleep until it was noon and so my dad had to wake me up. Even though he tried his best, it wasn't the same... In addition, she started crying more often than usual, even about things that weren't that important, like a dropped cup of tea. She cried and screamed at us at the top of her lungs and gave us the responsibility for everything bad that happened every day.

One day I didn't get woken up by anyone. This anomaly confused me, and I started looking for the reason. As I went out of my room, I heard someone crying... I went closer to that person and as I went to the room of my mother, I got terrified. I saw my mother hanging from the ceiling and right below her I spotted my father holding my 5-year-old crying brother in his arms, protecting him of this horrible view, while he was trying his best to calm him down and not to cry himself... "There, there... Everything will be alright..."