Chapter 4 - Old Memories

We've been waiting here for like 20 minutes or so and nothing happened. But suddenly I hear a gunshot and someone crying at the top of his lungs. I've been remembered of that special day... I begin to run to where the noises are coming from. I feel like I've never run so fast in my life ever before. Just because I want to see that I'm wrong...

NO! it can't be that this "shop owner" is my dad and the crying person is my brother...! No way!
As I get to the place, where the noises are coming from, I feel like that day 3 years ago is coming back but more terrifying. I see my dad laying on the ground and out of his stomach... there flows... blood. My brother is sitting right beside him and tries to wake his dad up, like he would sleep. Now, there is no one who could protect Benjamin from this view... I'm such an idiot! Of course, there is someone! Even though, I'm the worst son I can imagine and on top of that... I blame my brother for my mother's death, he is my little brother and probably has suffered as much as I have...

I run to my brother and hold him in my arms. "There, there... Everything will be alright...":

Noah: Hey, little brother, look at me. Please. You have to listen to me, okay? Please run as fast as you can to our mother's grave. Pray for protection, they won't find you there, I promise.

Luckily, he runs away. Not even letting a chance of being followed. He is a better runner as I thought 😊

Noah: Now, to you guys... What did you to my father? As I say that a tear is running over my face, while I smile.

Liam: ... your dad??? I- I'm so sorry. We didn't want to shoot... JACK YOU IDIOT, WHY DID YOU SHOOT HIM!?! WE SAID TO JUST THREATEN HIM!!

While they were fighting, I pulled out my gun... yeah as a group member we have to buy a weapon... America, I guess.

Noah: Run. Or I shoot you all in the head.