The President Of Tennis Club

Edd: Um...Ryuko? You've been staring at me the whole time I have been meditating. Is there something you want to ask me?

Ryuko: About yesterday?

Edd: Other than what happened yesterday?

Ryuko: How did you find me?

Senketsu: Yes. I too would like to know that.

Edd: Not you too Senketsu. Come on. That's personal, you guys know that. Anyways, today was pretty quiet. Anyone know where Mako is?

Ryuko: I am not her keeper. So how should I know? I think she mentioned something about tennis practice before she was pulled away by some patch wearing chick.

Edd: Patch wearing chick?

Ryuko: You know what I mean. So tell me how did you find me yesterday?! Who are you?! What are you?! I am not going to stop asking until you tell me dammit!

Edd: Oooo...I'm telling your parents.

Ryuko: Good luck with that. My dad died years ago.

Edd opened his eyes and looked at Ryuko: What?

Ryuko jumped when Edd opened his eyes. 

He got very attentive when she had said. 

Very rare she encountered guys that listened. 

She looked down and said to Edd: It's not a big deal Double D.

Edd: It is to me. I lost my parents too. And my little brother.

Ryuko: What?

Edd: I don't wanna talk about it. In fact I'm sorry for even bringing it up. Look let's um...Go and find Mako okay? Okay. Let's go.

Edd got up and started walking. 

Ryuko followed him but was having a private conversation with Senketsu about Edd. 

Just what was he hiding? 

That seemed to bug Ryuko to no end. 

Whatever he was hiding... 

Was it really that bad? ____________________________________________________________________________

At The Tennis Court:

Mako was being pelted with tennis balls. 

This was because of her missing two days of tennis practice. 

Omiko Hadokate. 

She was the president of the Tennis club. 

And a strick one at that. 

She did not play. 

If anyone missed one day. 

Just one. 

She would do them as she and her members were doing to Mako.

____________________________________________________________________________

"........" Edd was speechless when he and Ryuko saw the setting that Mako was in.

"Mako!" Mako saw Ryuko and Edd after Ryuko called out to her.

"Hi Ryuko! Hi Double D! Don't mind me! This is what happens when you're late for tennis practice!" Said Mako.

"Double D?" Omiko turned her eyes at Edd. "So...You are the one who defeated Fukuroda and said those nasty things to him? You should not have shown your face here Double D. Since I found out what you did I have been hell bent on getting revenge on you. And fate has brought you here for me to take my vengeance! Prepare yourself Double D! Prepare to Die!"

"Quite dramatic this one is." Said Edd

"You wanna get to Edd you'll have to go through me." Ryuko walked in front of Double D. 

 Standing in front of him.

"What is this? A zero star student sticking up for another? How pathetic. But if you insist very well. We shall settle the fate of Edd through a tennis match. Let's say a million first serve wins the decision of Double D's fate." Said Omiko.

"Fine. I'm in." Said Ryuko.

____________________________________________________________________________

On The Tennis Court:

Edd: You played tennis before?

Ryuko: It's not that hard is it?

Edd: It is...The hardest game you could ever imagine. Oh and FYI it would be a good idea to use your scissor blade and not a normal tennis racket.

Ryuko: I'll be fine. Trust in me. I got you.

Edd: Oh how romantic. My Heroine. Shall I kiss you on the lips or on the cheek?

Ryuko blushed: Keep it up and I might just let Omiko kill you.

Edd: Oh ouch.  And here I thought we were having great chemistry. 

-A Few Minutes Later-

"You know now would be a good time to use that scissor blade of yours!" Edd watched Ryuko get pummeled by tennis balls due to her tennis racket breaking.

"Listen to him Ryuko. He's trying to help you win." Said Senketsu.

"Alright alright!" Ryuko used her scissor blade. 

That she transformed into a tennis racket. 

And beat Omiko Hadokate.

Mako, who was mysteriously freed, ran up to Ryuko and hugged her. "Way to go Ryuko! You won!"

"Hold on to that congrats for a moment." Said Edd. "Another disturbance has entered the chat."

Ira slammed to the ground. 

Standing up. 

Towering over Ryuko and Mako. 

"Don't get cocky you zero star bitch." Said Ira.

"Whoa Whoa! Language! Kids are watching this for crying out loud!" Said Edd.

Ira ignored Edd as Satsuki entered the scene.

Satsuki: So...We meet again Double D.

Edd: You can't call me that. Only friends and family can call me that. And you're neither. So no calling me Double D for you.

Satsuki: Regardless. I am quite impressed with the show I have been given thus far.

Ryuko smiled: Oh yeah? Well it's about to get more interesting...For YOU!!!!

Ryuko charged. And her blade countered only the sheath of Satsuki's blade. 

In that moment Edd knew that it was about to go down. 

In that moment he knew that Ryuko had wasted too much blood in her fight with Omiko. 

He had no other choice but to use the gifts that he earned from his foster father to teleport Mako and Ryuko back to their home. 

Satsuki and Ira were confused. 

And even more confused when they saw that Edd was gone. 

Wasn't he there a moment ago?

Satsuki:....It seems that there is more to this Edd-boy than from what has been gathered.

Ira: I agree madam. There is something quite off about him. Like he should not be in this setting. In this world for that matter.

Satsuki: Oh but he is in this world. And that is good for me. For I longed for something interesting to happen besides the usual routine...And Edd just might be that interesting cuisine that I must have a taste of.