The Saga Continues

So what do you know about Drake Damian?

Last we saw Drake Damian, he was taken to Remnant because his power, which was ultra instinct, could help them in their futile effort against Salem.

But Drake knew as we did that it was already too late. Salem had already won.

And had not Drake left it would have been the end of his story.

That was around ten years ago.

Drake was twenty one.

Twenty one?

Shouldn't he be thirty one? 

No.

Why?

Because he went through time and space. 

Because he went through many universes.

Which altered his aging process.

By the time he arrived in Doctor Strange's universe, Drake was in the body of a seven year old.

A seven year old?

Yes.

That is exactly what happened.

Because of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Drake changed his name to Eddwin.

When Drake/Eddwin came face to face with Dr. Strange, not only was he in shock. 

But he was scared too.

For all he knew this could have been an evil Doctor Strange  who served Thanos.

But it wasn't.

In fact this was the M.C.U Doctor Strange.

Except he was the REAL Deal.

Not an actor.

He studied Drake/Eddwin. 

And he found out that Eddwin's real name was Drake.

But  he changed his name because of the infliction he faced before his prior arrival to Strange's doorstep.

Or in this case the living room.

Stephen found out that Drake held a great and cosmic power known as Ultra Instinct.

Now Stephen assumed cosmic because this was a power that could put anyone on the level of any cosmic being that had lived up to a million years.

And now this power belong to Drake.

Who demanded that Stephen call him Eddwin or Edd.

Calling him by his real name would remind him of the pain and failure that befell on him.

So Stephen did that.

And to sweeten the pot, he officially made Drake's fake name his real name. 

Now His new and permanent name was Eddwin/ Edd Strange.

Which meant  Stephen had taken the seven year old with the mentality of a twenty one year old under his wing.

And for the next ten years Stephen would teach Edd about magic.

How it could be used for good works.

And how it can also be corrupted.

Then Stephen took Edd to alternate universes.

Where Eddwin faced many opponents. 

Who taught Edd how to use his power properly.

And now at the age of Seventeen again...

Edd was ready to start a life of his own.

To which Doctor Strange approved and allowed Edd to do.

Before he chose a universe that he would call his home, Stephen gave Edd an Necklace.

It was a mixture of the colors red and green.

Stephen explained what this crystal necklace was. 

And how he could use it to the fullest of its power.

Edd listened and placed the necklace around his neck.

"Thank You Mr. Strange. You have been the best adoptive father I could ever have." Edd  embraced Stephen Strange.

Stephen hugged him back and said to Edd, "And you were the best son I could ever want. Now don't forget what you have been taught. Remember to always have a calm head. If you should face Salem or any of her followers again, know that you have enough resources to defeat them. Or cleanse them from what they have become. That decision is yours to make. And Yours to make alone."

Edd nodded and thanked Stephen one last time.

Then Edd chose a world to go to.

And saying one last Goodbye Edd was teleported to a world where he could live a normal life.

Or so he thought.