Chapter 1 a lovely walk in the forest

A Sylveon by the name of Ribbon just finish having breakfast when she asks her mum "can I go for a "walk. Her mum A vaporeon whose name is Sapphire says yes after u wash your bowl. She says ok. After she washes her bowl up she leaves the house takes some sandwiches with her shuts the door behind her and start walking to the forest. The forest is about a 2 minute walk. She reaches the forest and goes in. After she walks into the forest she smells the fresh forest air. She keeps on walking hearing Pidgey and Rookidees chirping and singing also she walks by some Emolga who are collecting some nuts and apples for there families . After about half and hour of walking see stops by a lake. she sits down and pulls our of of her sandwiches and eats it. After she is done eating she goes to get a drink from the lake. After she finishes drinking she notices some nice purple and pink flowers. She says "those are some pretty flowers''. She starts walking to them when she gets there she smells the flowers. The flowers have a strong smell and she than sneezes which courses her to accidentally   shot out a moon blast. On the other side of the lake was a Lucario meditating. Then out the corner of his eye the sees the moonblast. The was too slow to doge it and gets hit by it. He then says "who did that". then the sees a sylveon across the lake and the gets really mad and starts charging at the sylveon. Meanwhile on the other side Ribbon wipes her nose with her ribbons. "She says I hope nobody got hit from that moonblast I accidentally fire". Then she sees a very angry Lucario charging at her she says oh carp and starts to scream.