Chapter 2 A shiny flareon to the rescue

A shiny flareon Name Blaze was sitting at home watching some tv and eating some chocolate ice cream his favourite ice cream. the was watching this favourite show the adventures of 2 friends which stars a aloan vulpix and a shinx who are best friends and go on adventures  to find treasure and end up doing a lot of weird stuff along the way. After he finish watching this show his mother comes in who is a leafeon name Bloom. She ask "Blaze my dear can u go get some roses from the forest for me'. Blaze than asks why her mother than says that she wanted to give her husband frost who is a glaceon some flowers as a gift for being so nice to her. Blaze than says ok to this mum. he gets up from where the was sitting grabs a basket  and starts to walk to the door. the  than says to his mum. "Mum I leaving be back soon". her mum says stay safe the than replies I will the than closes the door behind him and starts heading towards the forest. After about 5 minutes the arrives at the forest. The then walks in to find some roses. While the was walking the fells the wind touch his fluffy fur which fells nice and warm just how the likes it. After about half and hour of walking the finally finds some roses the goes and pick them up and put them in his basket. He was able to leave when the hears a scream coming from the forest. the hears the scream and says 'oh no someone in trouble". He ran really fast until the saw what the screaming was it was a beautiful cute female  sylveon who was running away from a angry Lucario. the than herd the sylveon say "please someone help me this Lucario is  trying to hurt me". the than starts running. meanwhile Ribbon was running away when a shiny flareon steps in front of the way. the  Lucario says who are u and don't get in my way. the shiny flareon says my name is Blaze and I saw this sylveon was in trouble. then the Lucario says "get out of my way or I hurt u". 

Blaze than says no. the Lucario than says if u don't move I make u.  The than starts charging at blaze with a bone rush. Blaze moves out of the way which the Lucario misses and hit the ground. The Lucario says "how dare u doge u annoying dog". Blaze" says what u call me". The Lucario says a annoying dog. Blaze says how dare u And starts getting really angry the than fires a shadow ball at them. the Lucario tries to doge but gets hit by it and hits the ground. Before the could get up  Blaze jump on him and uses fire fang to bite him he than screams out loud in pain the than pushes him off and tries to run away but is to slow because of his neck being swore. The than accidently hits a wall. The is now trapped the than says what u going to do. Which Blaze says I going to hurt u like u tried to do to that sylveon. The Lucario says please don't. But Blaze says it to late the than start charging a  fire blast which he fires at the Lucario which hit him sending him into a  a different wall . Blaze says leave or I hurt u more. The Lucario says ok and runs away the than says I get u back for this . After the Lucario left Blaze goes and check  on the sylveon the than asks are ok and what happening. She than replies with  I was just going for a walk I stop to eat some sandwiches when I notice some cute pink and purple flowers I want to go smell them. when I did  I accidently sneezes and fire a moonblast which hit him. Blaze than says u are ok now the than asks what your name she than replies with my name is ribbon what yours. The than replies my name is Blaze she says that a nice name the says thankyou she than goes up and kisses him he than says why did u do that. She says sorry I don't know what got into me he says it ok. Blaze than ask do u want me to take u home. She than replied sure I show u the way. After about 20 minutes they arrive at her house. She says thankyou and says goodbye to Blaze and heads inside. Blaze says by back and starts heading back home with the roses the got.

Hope u enjoy the first two parts if u enjoy please comment also please don't put anything mean this is my first book thankyou.