I meet a nice shiny flareon

After Blaze says goodbye to u you say goodbye back  to him then after that u start walking  inside. Once u enter  your  mother was there  and she was worried about u. she then says "Ribbon sweetie where have u been and what happen to u u are dirty and look a bit injured".

she says "mother I am fine I was attacked by a lucario because I accidentally  sneeze after smelling some flowers and fired a moon blast which hit him then the got angry and chase after me so I screamed. Lucky enough a cute and beautiful shiny flareon heard my scream and save me. He fought the lucario and scared it away then the ask if I was ok which I replied  with   yes I am. Then he askes me  what my  name was which  I replied  with and said my name  Ribbon. which he says what a beautiful name. I say thankyou.  Then I ask him what his name was and the said his name was blaze. Then I say that a nice name. Then I ask what him why is was  doing in the forest which he replied saying that he was  getting some roses for her mother because she wanted to give them to her husband s for being a nice and caring husband. I say ok then he ask if he could take me home which I say yes. Then we started to work out of the forest to my house after about 5 minutes we arrived I said goodbye to him and then walk inside and now I am here''

 your mother than says "at least u are safe if it wasn't for that shiny flareon u would be in trouble". 

u where not paying attention u where to busy thinking about him his fluffiness his beautiful brown eyes u stand here thinking what am I saying I only just meet him today and I think I am in love with him.

your mother hears his and says" it ok sweetie it just a thing he probably the person for u".

which I reply with "I don't know if the like me back I only just  meet him".

she then says who knows it could be love at first sight also it will be nice to snuggle with.

u then say thanks mum which she says your welcome

I then and go for a shower. After having my shower get ready for bed before I go to sleep I say  I will  try to find him and asks him  if he likes me back even though we only just meet then I curled up and for asleep

meanwhile blaze was walking back from dropping ribbon back home he then starts walking home with the roses he pick a bit injured form the fight it. it takes about 10 minutes before the gets home. He garbs the key underneath the mat outside the front door he then opens the door and walks in. he mother notices and says where u been and what happened to u look injured.

she says  I go get  some of my special spray to heal u.

my mother then goes gets her spray which she made she is  very good at making medicine because she's a leafeon so u understand what plants to use she then comes back and sprays the spray and ask what happened.

I then reply with I was walking back from getting the roses u ask for when I heard a scream so I ran to see if anyone was getting hurt then I found a cute female sylveon being chased by a angry  lucario so I jump in front to stop him from hurting her then the lucario then says who are u which I reply with blaze he then says get out of my way I will hurt u I said no. The then said I hurt u then. The then started charging at me with a bone rush which I easily dodged he got really angry and called me a annoying dog which angered me so I fire a shadow ball which hit him but before the got away I bit down on his neck with fire fang. after that he tried to get away but he was slow because of this sore neck the wasn't looking where he was going and  slam into a wall. The then says what u going to do I then say I going to hurt u like u try to do to that sylveon he then says please don't which I reply with to late. I then charge up a fire blast hitting him in the face sending him into a different wall. I say go away and don't come back he then says he will get his revenged. after the left I went to go check on the sylveon. I ask  if she was ok and what her name was she replied with ribbon I say what a nice name it suits u she then says thankyou. I then ask what she was doing out in the forest she says she was just going for a walk when she stop to eat some sandwiches when see noticed some nice flowers. She want to go smell them the scent was so strong so she  accidentally sneezes and fire a moon blast I then say ok. I then say if she wanted someone to  take her home she said ok I show u the way then we walk back to her place after about 5 minutes we arrived at her  place She says thanks for saving me I say no worries. I then say goodbye to her she says goodbye back then she heads inside I then go back and get the roses and now I am here.

your mother says a least u are safe and my handsome boy being a hero u growing up so fast my boy

I then say mum stop embarrassing me she then says sorry sweetie.

I then go up and go for a warm bath yes I am a flareon  that likes water and having a bath I turn the hot water on then I wait for it to fill up. Then  I hope in and relax after about 10 minutes of relaxing I get out of the bath I than go and dry myself. Then I grab the hair dryer to dry me my fur then puffs up a lot but I don't care  because I like it that way it makes me sleep better because of the soft fur he can cuddle it he then stats to head to bed. Before the goes to bed the starts thinking of ribbon he was wondering if she was ok he couldn't stop thinking about her those blue eyes her nice personality she is really cute.

he then says what am I saying omg I think I have a crush on her. I going to ask mum on what to do.

meanwhile bloom was giving her husband the flowers sweetie I got u some flowers he says thankyou I put them in a verse now he then kisses them and walk away

she then notices blaze come down stairs and asks what wrong 

the says the needs some help. I ask what with. He says he has developed a crush on ribbon and is asking how I should talk to her.

when I heard that I was surprised 

he says I know it a shock but something  about her makes me want to be with her I think she the person I been looking for.

she then replies with that fine  she than says just talk to her get to know her for a bit after u two spend more time then after a while buy her favorite flowers then ask her out.

I say thanks for the information she says that ok.

I then head back to my room and get ready to go to sleep I then think I I will try and fine her tomorrow and ask if she wants to go shopping.

I than cuddle up and hug myself and fall asleep.

hello to everyone this chapter is finally done hope u enjoy it from yours truly

Jamie Lucas wall aka  sylveon 1351.