sickness

AYLEKS POV
i woke up the next morning alone confused on where trippie went that quick.

my body felt like shit so i decided to get up and take a nice hot shower to relax me a bit.

i washed my hair and body and thought about all the insane situations that happened in the past week like it don't even feel like real life.

i mean i was literally in a whole ass shoot out, trippie got shot in the back, i fucked jah a few times, we went to a music festival, i got kidnapped again by my ex and he raped me and now i'm back here like nothing happened.

well at least i haven't died yet so that's all that matters.

after about 10 minutes i got out the shower and dried off. i then walked out of my bathroom and back into my room to put lotion and stuff on before picking out clothes.

i picked out a matching addidas sweatsuit to go with the yeezys trippie bought for me

i then put a little product in my had and let it air dry as i grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

ski-bout time yo ass came down here these niggas been getting on my nerves

ayleks-now you see i feel living with y'all annoying asses

ski- damn am i really annoying

ayleks-no but you always eat up the food i want so that make you annoying

ski-WOOOOW leave my fatass alone i just be hungry

i sat down on the couch next to ski and scrolled on instagram but sum wasn't right the house is too quiet.

ayleks- um where is those two at ?

ski-damn am i not good enough

ayleks-sure ain't it's too quiet ion like that shit i like chaos

ski-well they went outside to smoke and plan another party

ayleks-party for when tonight?

ski-most likely

ayleks-you think coi finna come?

ski-hell yea she be at every party trip go to

great now im gon have to watch out for her ass considering at the last party i beat her ass and dipped.

trippie and jah came back in the house smelling straight like a pound.

jah-get the fuck up we going to the store

ski-why i gotta come

trippie-cause yo ass always be the main one that complains that there ain't enough food all the time so you in charge

ski-whateverrr

me and ski got up from the couch and walked to leave out the front door.

as i stepped out i noticed jah squeezed my butt but i didn't say or react cause i didn't feel like hearing nobody's mouth.