escaped

AYLEKS POV
i got out the shower and walked back into my so called room to see what clothes trippie actually bought me.

i shouldn't have been surprised when i saw mostly thot ass clothes but there were still some sweatpants that were closer to my style that i could put with sum.

i chose a black crop top and some orange sweatpants that opened on the sides. he also left some shoes and pink and blue slippers which i chose cause i wanted to be comfy walking around this house.

 he also left some shoes and pink and blue slippers which i chose cause i wanted to be comfy walking around this house

i looked in the mirror to remind myself how much of a bad bitch i actually am.

i heard music coming from downstairs so i figured people must be here.

i guess it's time to pretend i love this nigga.

~time skip to an hour into the kickback~

i still felt pretty out of place as there was other females all up in here talking to all the guys and each other while i've been sitting in the corner smokin this blunt forever.

trippie finally walked over to where i was along with one of his goofy lookin ass friend who wouldn't shut up.

trippie- ayleks meet dex

ayleks-mhm hi

dexter-guess this nigga trippie only like them girls with no ass or titties

ayleks-excuse me the fuck shrimp dick headass u not finna sit here an disrespect me

trippie-aye chill he just playin

dexter-sheesh i'm just stating facts it's not like you was gon show me proof anyway

i'm completely over this shit and the fact trippie is supposed to be defending me over his slow ass friends word makes me so mad.

he can't even pretend to care to think i actually have feelings and shit.

ayleks-PROOF ??? YOUR FRIENDS MUST BE A FUCKIN JOKE HOW DARE U JUST ALLOW-

trippie-ight you trippin leks it's not that deep

he then pulled me onto his lap and tried to calm me down but it only made me even more mad.

i'm finna pull this glock out his pocket and air this kickback out and go home but my chances of succeeding slim as fuck.

trippie whispered into my ear.

trippie-don't embarrass me forreal your gonna regret it later

i sat there with my arms crossed to contain me from punching trippie right in his face.

lilpump-AYE TRIPP COI JUST PULLED UP

trippie then threw me off his lap basically making me fall down to the floor.

the coi person came into the door when i realised this girl had a similar look to me and i figured it out.

ayleks-so who's coi to trippie?

pump-she's his toxic ex who he always goes back to that's why i was surprised when i saw him bring you out

ayleks-interesting

i waited till i saw coi and trippie talking for sure before i started my plan.

i then approached them both while playing the act of trippies new girlfriend which was key.

i even sat down and straddled trippie to make coi feel even more uncomfortable.

ayleks-hey daddyyy who's this

i could tell trippie was caught off guard because he actually went along with what i was doin as he grabbed my butt.

trippie-oh this my ex she's chill

coi-um who are you? micheal never told me he was with anyone-

ayleks-i'm his girlfriend actually

coi-i find that hard to believe he's just using you he only loves me

she's so possessive over him and they aren't even together gross.

ayleks-he sure says he loves me when he blows my back out

coi-your clearly a dirty bitch him saying he love u during sex is not a flex

all i needed to hear was her call me a bitch before i jumped up and swung her by the four braids in her head.

she made it interesting by flipping me over to get a few punches in but it didn't last too long once i flipped her back over and basically strangle her.

people started to gather over to where we was fighting while trippie was trying to pull coi off of me.

this is my chance.

i slowly stood up and kicked both trippie and coi in their heads and ran towards and out the house door running as fast as i could without looking back.

TRIPPIES POV
i tried to help coi get up so i could take care of her nose since it was bleeding due to ayleks hits. i can't believe she actually embarrassed me like this in front of everyone.

now they all gon think i have a psycho girl who beats on everyone. speaking of beating i just realized she almost successfully escaped i gotta get her before she gets too far.

i told one of cois friends to help her get cleaned up while i went outside to get in my car.

i drove for about five minutes down the street before i noticed a girl running with orange ass pants.

that has to be leks.

i rolled my window down and grabbed my glock then aimed it in the direction of ayleks.

i slowed down the car and fired two shots close to her causing for her to fall to the ground stopping her in her tracks.