the letter part 2

Silva come on hurry I got my girlfriend waiting on me and you know how she is. Said Gray.

Yeah she's a bitch that's what. Said Silva. Don't talk about my girl like that Silva.

You always take her side when I say something bad about her but when it's the other way around you never stick up for me.

Silva said bitterly stomping down the hallway. She's my girlfriend Silva what do you expect? Asked Gray. For you to be there for your sister. Grumbled silva.

Come on let's go. Silva said walking toward the door. She opened the door and a baby blue envelope with Japanese writing fell to the floor.

***************************
Naruto stop that your being a bothersome to the village. Kiba stated annoyed with his younger brother. So what they'll have to respect me some day because I'm going to be hokage some day believe it. Naruto said.

Kiba let loose every once in awhile. Don't need to be alert all the time. Commented Naruto while smiling. Were ninjas we have to be alert to survive and protect ourselves. Stated Kiba.

Ahh shut up Kiba I can beat anyone in 2 seconds flat. Stated Naruto confidentially. Sure keep telling your pea brain that baka. Said Kiba.

After their little argument they walked back to their home where they were meet with a letter taped to the door written in Japanese.

***************************

Come on Crona just go up to her. I-i don't think I can handle that he stuttered. Well then I'll go up to Violet myself and tell her your little crush on her if you don't.

S-sakura y-you c-can't d-do th-that that Will ruin e-everything. Crona stuttered again. Fine lets go to class then and we'll deal with your shy personality later. Sakura said walking towards their home room.

They sat I the back talking about Violet and him being so cute while Crona blushed a deep red color.

Crona, Sakura come hear this came for you but was sent to our address. Said a student in their class handing over a small envelope. Written in Japanese.

***************************
Ace can you go put a shirt on please? Violet begged her younger brother. What, why. I have swim practice today. He stated like it was no big deal and the best answer ever.

Just do it we don't need girls at our doorsteps today. Violet grumbled as she walked out the door heading to school.

Once she got there a bunch of girls crowed her asking about Ace. She could feel someone burning holes through her she just didn't know who.

She pushed through all the girls and waited in class where there was a note with her and Ace's name on it. 

She picked it up right when Ace walked in. Violet waved ace over and showed him the note.

***************************

Hey everyone I just want to say thanks for reading book. Please comment on it. Thank you once again for reading this book.