the letter part one

"Catalina(cat-a-lina) hurry up!" yelled catlina(cat-lina) at the bottom of the stairs rushing her older sister by five minutes .

I'm coming Catlina give me a minute sis. Catalina said walking downstairs. Finally you slow poke. "You know if this was an apocalypse-" "yeah yeah so What you say this all the time Lina."the older sister spoke.

They walked out the door with their bookbags and took off down the street. "Cat why does Derek always hit on us doesn't he have a girlfriend or something?"

"Lina shh I'm listening to 5sos cat said" Catlinaaaa. Catlinaaaa. "Do you hear that cat?" Hear what Lina Cat shouted looking annoyed with her younger  sister. Catalinaaa. Catalinaaa.

It's nothing Lina now let hurry or were gonna be late. Ok just let me pick up my paper. she stooped down but stopped when she saw a letter written in Japanese. Catalina come here yelled Lina.

***************************
Why did you break it off with Derek Emerald? You two were so cute together. Said Scarlet.

Well he just wasn't the one he wanted the Cat twins so I broke it off. Emerald said
Sorry Em I didn't know.

Well let's go. Said Scarlet. She picked the mail up and sifted through it. Scarlet raised her eyebrows at the letter written in Japanese.
Emerald come. Shouted Scarlet.

***************************Bleu you do know that the princess is your sister do you not? Yes so what of it Sebastian. When are you going to tell the princess? Said Sebastian.

She shall not know of me for I her older brother must protect her. She shall not know of me till the Times right. Our mother has told me of her life before she had us.

So when that day of when we have to leave this place I'll tell her. Well your to late your father has planned she know of you now. Said Sebastian.

***************************
Princess Ruby the king has ordered we tell you a secret we have known since you were 5. Yes what is it?.

You have an older brother who has trained as a knight wanting to protect you your highness. Said one of the maids. I-I um Penney bring him here I would like to meet my brother. Oh and princess their was a letter for you and your brother. Said the second maid.

***************************
As Bleu had been told that Penney rushed towards him in the court yard. Knight Bleu the princess requests you. As Bleu followed he ask Penney.

What does she know.only that your her older brother and a letter came for the both of you. He nodded and followed her to the princesses room. Your highness you asked for my presents. Said Bleu.

Thus is Prince- knight Bleu or sir Bleu is fine Penney. Said Bleu. He stood up and looked at his sister. They stared at each other for a while till Bleu broke it. How's father. Good.

Answered the princess not really liking the fact that she did not know of her older brother. May I see that letter.she nodded and with that he took a look at the letter written in Japanese.

***************************

Jewl darling can you come hear. Said Jewl's mother. Yes mother coming. She replied from the game room.

She sat on the couch next to her mom. Jewl I want to let you know that you were adopted and you have a younger brother. Who knows of you but doesn't know what you look like.

We kept this from you for a long time. That's where me and your father always go every other week. What and I don't remember this how?

You bumped your head one day falling off the stairs and didn't remember you had a baby brother.

His name is Rocky and well you too will be living together all your stuff is already at the house it's just you and your games that are left sorry baby girl. Said her mother.