welcome to little garden

(They already introduced themselves didn't feel like writing their introduction and ignore the boy pretend its rocky. )

Suddenly, Rocky heard some noises in the bushes. He opened the bushes to see a boy. He was a bit taller, short blue hair. "What's your name?" I asked. "K...Kanji" He said quietly. "Follow me." He crawled out the bushes and followed me to Catlina. "

Who's he?" Catalina asked while pointing at Kanji. "This is Kanji. Kanji this is Catalina." "Hi." Kanji said while holding out a hand to Catalina. She blushed, took his hand, and shook it. Get a hold of your self Cat said Catalina. Kiba chuckled.

Kanji where the hell are you we have to go back. An unfamiliar voice said.

U-umm right here. A girl with purple hair and blue eyes. Kanji we have to wai- hi ,who are they kanji?

Well sexy I'm rocky how about we have some - before you finish that how about no and don't talk to me like that. Follow me you must be our guests.

Welcome to Little Garden by the way. "You'll meet wonderful people as Black Rabbit would say" said the mystery girl. you have gifts blah blah whatever i need to test you guys and so on any questions?

Yeah who are you? said Scarlet . Me I'm kiara second leader of the little garden now come on your here to have fun and help save us witch you have no choice you die or live now days. Now let's continue so we can get to Gen another leader. he only two years older then me. Some of your parents had you here and put you in the human world or you were born in the human world. Now i'm not friendly so don't try to talk to me unless it's work got it.

Kanji. Lets go master gen is waiting. they traveled through the woods and entered the inside of little garden. master gen these are.... where's the other two boys. Kiara asked calmly

They left said something about wanting to explore and have some fun. you didn't tell me why?they told us not to tell you. Silvia said kanji go with gen the rest while I go the two dumbass.

******************************

Rocky would you like the honor of beating the water snake or shall I join you Naruto the blonde headed boy asked. Lets both have some fun rocky said with a cocky smirk lighting his faces stop what the hell are you doing don't challenge a water god they can kill you. The snake? Pshh he's easy. Don't get cocky now boys. Said the Water God. You didn't? Kiara said worriedly.

We sure did said naruto grinning like he just won the lottery. The Water God went to attack them when rocky jumped into the air and kicked the water God's head. While Naruto punched him in the face and kicked him back in the water while throwing kuni knives.

Well that ends this chapter please comment