Chapter 2

Y/N pov:

we landed on what looked like a monastery with a training ground? I heard screams from inside and some growling. "that would be your present I think it got out" said Cole now I was even more curious of what it was. A guy with a blue gi came out with a bunch of bite marks and scratches "COLE WE NEED HELP NOW SOMETHING GOT OUT BUT WE'VE TRAPPED IN KAIS ROOM BUT WE CAN'T HOLD IT FOR LONG HURRY" he then ran back inside dragging my cousin with him and my cousin dragging me.

When we reached the room there were 4 more people hold the door closed also with scratch marks and bite marks "ok Y/N I'm gonna need you to go into that room don't worry you'll be fine ok" said Cole in an excited voice "o...kay?" I questioned what was going through his head but decided it was nothing. He opened the door and pushed me in and immediately closed the door behind him.

3rd person pov:

A high-pitched scream came from the room.

Y/N pov:

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" was all I could say when I saw what was in the room right there infront of me was THE MOST ADORABLE 3 headed Hell hound I ever saw. The hellhound saw me and stopped growling and sat down in the middle of the room I walked up to him and his tail started to wag he the pounced onto me knocking me over. "OOF" was the sound that came out of my mouth as all three heads started to lick me and I could here voices arguing and yelling at Cole. The door slid open to reveal me being licked by the hellhound, I saw Cole smiling and thought 'this was the present' I jumped up and flew over to him giving him the biggest hug I had ever given anyone. "thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOUyou'rethebestcousineverIlovehimhe'ssoadorableTHANKYOU" (try to decode that! answers will be at the end) I said in a fast voice which he could barely make out.

"no problem now could you please let go of me" he said "oops sorry well at least you know how it feels" I said punching him in the arm and he smiled. "so what are you gonna name him?" he asked and I thought "hmmmm well he has three heads so a good name would be Cerberus yeah his name is Cerberus" I beamed I walked back to my new pup and he was wagging his tail.... Until he saw the other 4 people "GRRRRRRRRRRRRR" he growled at them they all hid behind Cole who was startled. "awwww did they scare you?" I cooed to him picking him up and holding him in my arms and patting his head as mine looked in the direction of the others "so Cole are you gonna introduce me to your friends there oooor not" he perked his head up "oh uh right um this is Kai" he pointed to the one in a red gi. "this is jay" he pointed to the in a blue gi from earlier, "this is Zane" he pointed to the one in a white gi, "this is Nya" he pointed to a girl in a grey gi "and this is lloyd" he said pointing to the one in a green gi. "hi Kai, Jay, Zane, Nya and Lloyd I'm Y/N Coles cousin and this pup you know already is Cerberus" I introduced myself and Cerberus who was asleep "ooh so you were the one Cole has been talking about for weeks" said Kai "mhm" I confirmed when my stomach and everyone else's rumbled including Cerberus causing him to wake up and jump out of my arms to go look for food.

"well should we go have dinner I guess?" I questioned they all nodded and we went to there dining room.

Cole pov:

We all sat at the table and were eating Y/N next to Lloyd, Jay across from Nya, Kai next to jay and me Across from Y/N and Zane was next to me. "hey where's sensei?" jay questioned while trying to pin down a meatball while it was rolling from the fork. "Idon'tknow" replied Nya as kais hand got stabbed into by jays fork "AAAAHHH" he screamed in pain and tensing up trying not to make the pain any worse "OH MY GOSH KAI I'M SO SORRY let me just" started jay before kai told him not to. I noticed Y/N's face turning red and she was holding her hands over her mouth "Y/N are you ok?" we all turned to her, her face turning more red until "PFFFFTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *falls off chair* OOFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA" she laughed falling off the table but continuing to laugh and then I saw what she saw. Behind kai on the top shelf Cerberus was getting ready to pounce on kai and I burst in to laughter as well "PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *also falls off chair* OOFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" but we were the only ones to see him do this.