Chapter 5- winds of change

Since yall took to long I'M GOIN WITH SEASON 5 (tho i havent watched in a long time so i'll try my best to remember. onto the story i also realised how much of a shit writer i am also cerberus is going to die this chap well metaphorically)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

 after the celebration thing was over i was scolding Lloyd for pushing himself to walk "y/nnnnn i'm fiiine see" he stood up to show me and nearly falling over only to be caught by Cerberus "thanks boy" He said patting Cerberus who suddenly collapsed (i don't have the memory of how many characters i need to keep track of so he's dying now sorry) "CERBERUS ARE YOU OK" exclaimed Lloyd instinctively feeling for a heart beat.

"huh i thought he would last at least one day longer maybe he just missed home andiwnjkshfgeisgfsuihuhvuxgvusdbfishfsuf" i started mumbling out loud which caught my distraught boyfriends attention "babe what do you mean 'one day longer'" looking up realising i was speaking aloud "oh he's 'dead'" i told him flat out using air quotes on the word dead. "see Hell hounds generally don't stay on the surface for more then a few months otherwise they get homesick so they basically shut their bodies don so they can return to Hell i know this cause i used to own a bunch of them after mom and dad died i was upset at first but after realising i got used to it

"......WHAT!"

~Time skip brought to you by tododeku heheh~

Lloyd POV:

it's been 3 months now since we started dating and it's been rather hectic i was forced back onto the bed for another 3 weeks then babysat by the group for the next 5 and i may or may not have.....

.....tried to Win a tournament. of course after i was healed....though i didn't get very far Y/N had to rescue me a few times she's the best girlfriend i could ever ask for. oh yeah and kai has a girlfriend to now skylor i think.

"GUYS BREAKFAST IS DONE" i heard Y/N yell "YES" i celebrated to myself Y/N's cooking is the best i think to myself as i race out our bedroom door and down to the kitchen.

~after breakfast (yes i am this lazy if you havent already noticed)~

"mmm that was amazing" commented Cole and we all agreed with him "th-thanks" y/n said her face turning red "awww is my y/n embarrased" i said in a mocking voice as i started to tickle her

Y/N POV:

"AAAHHH S-STHAHAHAHAHOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH" i laughed doubling down as he continued to tickle me. i was able to summon a staff and whacked him on the head causing him to hold his head with his hands giving me a chance to breath "i *pant* hate *pant*you" i said to him before resting my head on his shoulder closing my eyes. "heheh love you to~" he told me giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

"AAAAWWWWW" said the others causing Lloyd to blush whereas.....I....."oh fuck off you assholes" i told them pulling out the fuck you finger then grabbed Lloyds arm and hugged it.

~TIME SKIP~

"um.....Y/n are you ok?" asked the voice of Zane as he and the others walked in to Lloyd holding me tightly in a hug "i-i went in for a kiss but f-fell into his trap" i explained "mine" said Lloyd pulling me closer "i know but" i gave a grunt of effort to try and get out of his grip "mine" he pulled me back in and i tried to get out of his hug again "mine" "mine" eventually i gave up.

while the others were trying to get me out of Lloyds grip Sensei Wu came in with a bunch of fliers "hey sensEI" i wheezed when Lloyd started to squish me "good evening Y/n could i have the ninja for a bit "PLEASE" I wheezed again Lloyd letting go of me and following the others and sensei. "finally i can get some cleaning done".

Cole POV:

"so what do you need us to do sensei?" i asked as we followed sensei off the ship and to the front of a tea shop "well now that we have a place to settle down i would like to start a tea buisness and i need you ninja to hand these fliers out this is none negotiable" he hands us the fliers with the words WISDOM TEA FOR ALL YOUR TEA NEEDS. "OH AND NO POWERS" he said adding that extra kick in the gut which we all groaned but reluctantly agreed "ugggh fiiiine" earning me a Whack from the staff and chuckles from the others "oh shut up and lets go" i snapped rubbing the spot where he hit.

~in town~

"ugh this is taking forever" complained Jay i seretly agreed "hey i got an idea why don't we use our powers it'll get this done a lot faster" suggested Kai i also secretly agreed to that but master Wu said no so i shook my head "we can't master sai-" they all took off on there dragons "*sigh* WAIT UP FOR ME".

~time skip~ 

ok i have to admit that was quicker then we expected.

3rd person view:

as they handed out the last of the fliers a huge gust of wind blew and all things the ninja were doing were put to a stop. "whoa that was weird huh?" said Kai he then shrugged and tried to summon his dragon which failed. "huh? *whumpf* *whumpf* *whumpf *WHATS GOING ON" he screamed when his power wouldn't work "somethings wrong with me to" told jay "and us" the others chimed in at the same time "what's going on?" Cole asked before a Near silent laugh was heard and then the words rang clear in there ears.

"T҉h҉a҉n҉k҉s҉ ҉f҉o҉r҉ ҉t҉h҉e҉ ҉b҉o҉d҉y҉'҉~҉~҉  " then as quick as it was said a deep twisted laugh erupted all around them as they rushed back to the tea shop.

Y/N POV:

"hmm hm hm hmmm" i hummed while i placed the tea on there shelves while Lloyd was sweeping the floor after finding out that he was not needed and Nya trying......to.....death stare a dripping tap? *crash* *bang* *smash* "oh sugar honey ice tea WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS" i screamed at the ninja crashing through the door landing on top of one another "SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH OUR POWERS AND SOMETHING ABOUT A BODY BEING TAKEN" Screamed a panicked jay.

"slow down what?" i asked with utter most confusion Zane then getting up and saying this is a quick but calm sense "a huge gust of wind blew and now we can't use our powers and then this voice told us 'thanks for the body' but we don't know what that means and then there was laughing so we came here to see if anything happened" he said then taking in gulps of air "well um no nothing has ha-" a scream rang out 

Lloyds scream

we looked at each other dropping everything then yelling "LLOYD!" and running towards the scream but we were blown out of the tea shop and into the front area with a gasp. "wow this body works like A charm I'm so glad i came out of that stupid ghost realm or whatever it's called" said a floating raven haired boy who looked like a teenager who had not gotten much sleep and just woke up from being dead.

"soooooooo who's the dead guy" i said pointing to him the others shrugged.

"oh no one just a total prick asshole and mother fucker of an idiot" interupted sensei wu

(okay i'll leave you here and also DAMN SENSEI IS SASSY🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ok seeya my little green balls of energy till next chapter)