Chapter 1

Y/N pov:

"ok now to find ninjago suitable clothing" I sighed looking through my cupboard to find suitable clothes to change into. Ending up chosing a dress that was given to me from my parents before they died with a rose headband and shoes that came with the dress. "huh they really liked red huh" I said as I looked at the outfit but nonetheless it was still special to me as they spent nearly all their money just to get me a present for my birthday.

(this is what the outfit looks like)

"ok time to go" I told myself as I finished packing my valuable things (not that i have many so i only have to pack a bag  with my photos of me and my family, my headphones and my phone with the ninja phone case) i then grabbed the bag and hauled ...

"ok time to go" I told myself as I finished packing my valuable things (not that i have many so i only have to pack a bag  with my photos of me and my family, my headphones and my phone with the ninja phone case) i then grabbed the bag and hauled it onto my back and headed off to the airport. (i can't teleport probably yet) nearly there i was stopped by a bunch of strangers "hey cutie where are you going" said the middle stranger. "none of your business now get out of my way" I said with confidence in my voice as this was nothing new. the middle one pulled out a knife and pointed it at me "how bout you come to my place I mean not like you have much of a choice do ya" he said coming closer the others laughing. I put my hand behind my back and summoned a fire sword "actually" I started pulling out the sword from behind me "I have plenty of choices".

his eyes widened and he took a step back as his team came by his side to seem more threatening "now if you don't want to get burned I suggest you run along back to your mummy's... and if not well..." I summoned a second fire sword and got into a fight stance "I think you know what's gonna happen" I smiled my E/C eyes turning Gold "so what'll it be boys?". "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" they all screamed running away 'well that wasn't much of a fight was it?' "Oh shit the plane".

Time Skip 

I pulled my headphones out of my bag and plugged them into my phone pressing play on my music list and low and behold my favorite song started to play. I started to sing along (play song now)

Wonderland

Just imagine a trip to a wonderful land of candy and jam, and ice cream(music plays)I gotta hit that street
You better watch it
With a gat that I cock with a full clip
I got the whip, got the pitch thought I'd keep it undercover
All up in the club just to live it upSee the stone cold face,
Try to knock it
I can't be trapped, never walk, I'm a rocket
I gotta be in it, I gotta grip in it
I gotta be, I gotta be, I gotta get it, get it, get it, get itSee the big gold chain that I'm rockin'
I got the ring for the bling, not a problem
I got a stash full of cash that I owe to my brother
All up in the club, just to live it upLook how the streets turn cold when I walk it
It's my rules, no man can stop it
I throw a kick so quick that'll leave you in the gutter
Leave you in the gutter, gutter, gutterAll up in the gut
All up in the gut
I got all up
All up in the gutterAll up in the gut
All up in the gut
I got all up
All up in the gutterAll up in the gut
All up in the gut
All up in the gut
All up in the gutterAll up in the gut
All up in the gut
I got
All up in the gutterAll up in the gut
All up in the
All up in the
All up in the gutterAll up in the gut
All up in the gut
All up in the gutterJust imagine, wonderful landI know all these things never happen
I'm just a random girl with gentle manners
In my dreams I rock and I rule the Wonderland, rule the Wonderland, rule the Wonderland, rule the WonderlandAll up in the gut
All up in the gut
I got all up
All up in the gutterAll up in the gut
All up in the gut
I got
All up in the gutterAll up in the gut
All up in the gut
All up in the gut
All up in the gutterAll up in the gut
All up in the gut
All up in the gutter

The song ended and I could hear people applauding and cheering for me making my face turn red "thankyou" I manage to say. the intercom came on "shout out to the young lady who has a beautiful voice" my face felt like it was on fire was I really singing that loud. after at least an hour of compliments the intercom came on again "attention ladies and gentlemen we are now arriving at ninjago city please prepare for landing thankyou".

short time skip

I walked out of the plane and to the airport center where I spotted Cole waiting for me at the café "Y/N" he yelled as he ran towards me and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug "ow hi Cole can you let go of me can't breath" I said with the little air I had left "oh right sorry cous" he said putting me down. taking in big gasps of air I said "y-your arms are glowing Cole" he shrugged "so you crushed me on purpose!" I started to raise my voice he was laughing "WHY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT COME HERE" I jump attacked him tacking him to the ground shapeshifting into a snake and wrapped around him "heheh I win" I smirked before letting him go "good to see you Cole I missed you".

"come on Y/N we gotta hurry Zane's making dinner" he tugged on my arm pulling me in the direction of where he parked "who?" I questioned not knowing who Zane is "oh one of our friends" he explained "oh ok....wait OUR WHOS OUR" he chuckled as i dived into his pocket scared that this was a prank cause its not the first time "my friends Y/N calm down and maybe they'll become yours too" he smiled pulling me out of his pocket "ok lets go" we walked out and i was face to face with a dragon. my jaw dropped "is that-" "rocky yup" he said finishing my sentance and at that moment rocky turned to see me with cole and started to run towards me crashing into me "hey boy I missed you" I said patting him "oookay boy off my cousin come on i still need to give her her present ok" said cole making rocky back off me.

"ooOoOoOoOoOoOOo whats the present" I said jumping up in interest he chuckled "you'll see" and with that we hopped on rocky and headed towards my new home.

(i hope you guys liked this chapter sorry if its trash i'll get better goodbye for now guys)