Comfort zone

So i found out an Instagram account. But thats Private account. I wasn't sure that was her account. So i send a request. Next day i am sitting in class,she's also there. I was using my phone. She's also in the phone, laughing by watching videos. My social media is like dessert. I am not addicted to social media. I use rarely.

Suddenly a popup notification comes up. That was her she accepts my request and follows me back. I slowly turn my eyes to her. She's looking at me and give a smile, and she's coming to approach me.

All of sudden i have an awkward feeling so i go outside of class. I don't know what to talk to her, and I feel fear. I return to class after the teacher enter so i can ignore her. One period is free that day. So students and guest teacher agreed to play Dumb Charades.

The teacher divides the class and makes two teams, and i am part of her team.

I was so tensed, and i don't want to act in front of class. So i simply sit there watching everyone without saying a word. Next chance is her. Opposite team says a film name in her ear.

She walks in to us thinking deeply. She tries to act which film is that. I read her quickly, and i say the film name in less than 10 seconds. Everyone stare at me.

May be that's the time when they hear my voice. She's really happy to get that Victory. Before next turn peon comes with a notice about arts programs. In this programme we have to compete with other batches. Discussion of programs starts. I was sat behind of her. She's sitting slightly turning backwards. So everyone's discussing what they can do.

She turns back and asks me are you Edgar on our WhatsApp group?