Part 3

We met at a mutual friend's wedding everything around me slowed down. Heading towards the stage area where the music was playing, and that is when I saw her.
Everything froze around me and all I could see was her beautiful eyes, gorgeous smile, and that black hijab....
I sat on third row and watching her..My heart pumped before she passed me, she looked me in the eyes for few seconds so I knew it was on...
After some while she sat in front of me... Her smile attracts me..
Inside me I was telling that this was the moment.. If not now may be never ever can i see her again..I have that courage at that time...
I never had that courage in my life after that...
Then I'm going to say hi to her..suddenly she turned around and ask me what's ur name ?
I am totally soundless for a second...
She was funny, clever, interesting and different to any other girl I'd met. Most interesting thing I liked in her was her talk..
She doesn't have a full stop in her talk....
And I gave her my number..
I propose her two weeks after that..
I don't have courage to propose her by looking in to her eyes.
So i simply text her : "A human heart cost around $ 1 million and I can give you mine for free"..Will you want it?
she send yes with a happy smiley...
I was so happy, but as life goes on, any light will eventually be crushed.
Entire story changed with entry of another person...
He's the hero of the story....and she's the heroine, and me....! ?
Yep I'm the Villain of the story...

In any healthy relationship, you talk, no matter what.
We hadn't been talking like we used to for a while now,14 months to be exactly...

To be continued....