chapter twenty

Asher POV

Your stupid asher!damn stupid!!how came you didn't notice your wife?!!i punch the wall..dito io binubuhos ang galit ko habang di pa namin na kikita ang asawa ko at ang kung sino man ang kumuha sa kanya..

"damn mit!damn it!"me

napa sandal ako sa wall..its been two damn days and im so worried about my wife and our babies..my phone rang only to see my mom is calling..huminga ako ng malalim bago ko sinagot ang tawag..

"Son?are you okey?"she asked..i close my eye..

"Im not mom..my wife is missing!im afraid about her condition right now.."me

"your daddy is going there..you will find them.."mom said trying to calm me..

"i hope mom..i hope..i don't know what to do once something bad happened to them.."me

"have faith son..don't just wait them to come back to you..you nee to find them..think straight okey?don't let your anger rule you.."mom

"Im trying mom.."me

"don't just try and do it..remember you are Asher Klifford Sandford..makakasama mo din sila.."mom

"Thanks mom.."me and breathe hard and calm my self..

Binebendahan ko ang kamay ko dahil sa natamo kong sugat kanina sa pag suntok ko sa pader..saka ko lang nadamdaman ang sakit....napa tingin ako sa phone nang mag ring..

"yes.."me

"we found the van that they used.."he said..

"where are you?wait me there.."me

"They abandoned the Van...here.."thomas said..

nasa isang abandunadong lugar kami..walang dumadaang sasakyan,walang kabahayan..lumapit ako sa van..i looked inside and i saw a black handkerchief...kinuha ko iyo..i can smell the scent of Solanna..where did they take my wife?

"is there cctv here?"me

"don't have sire..."thomas

"there is a blood here.."cole said

I just realize...may ilang tama ng bala ang sasakyan..what happened?f**k!!

Someone's POV

may babaeng naka upo sa sofa at nag babasa ng magazine..napapatingin sya sa babaeng naka higa sa kama..dadalhin nya sana sa hospital ngunit minabuti nalang na tumawag ng doctor para tignn ang lagay ng babae..baka kasi matunugan ng mga taong nag babalak kumuha dito at mapahamak nanaman..

"uhmm.."she groan..tumayo sya at nilapitan ang babae..unti unti itong nag mulat ng mata..

"bonjour chérie,comment allez–bous?"she greeted..

kumunot ang noo ng babae at tinignan sya..

"sino ka?"tanong nya..

"oh..pardon?what did you say?"she asked

"ah..who-who are you?"she asked she tried to sit but the she stopped her..di nya na din pinilit dahil di nya kaya..

"don't..Im alicia Evans darling..don't force your self okey?your need to rest.."sabi nya..

natigilan ang babae nang may marealize..

"m-my babies!"she said and looked on her tummy...

"you need to rest,you and your babies will gonna be alright.."alicia said

she sigh in relief..she thought she will lose her babies..thanks god they are still on her womb..she is really scared to death!she thought di na sya makakaalis sa kamay ng mga gustong kumuha sa kanya..

"whe-where am i?how did i get in here?"she asked

"well..those men who tried to kidnapped you is stupid cause half of the window of the van is open and i saw you inside..i call a cops and we fallowed the van...the car stopped cause i think you are fighting with them..and you bleed..some of those men are on jail already but some escape..your here on my house..well my cousin's house to be exact.."alicia

napa tulala sya habang naka tingin sa kawalan..she remembered..ano ba itong nangyayari sa kanya?muntik nang mawala ang mga anak nya!