Epilogue♥♡

Epilogue

Solanna POV

"Aaahhhh!!!huh!huh!a-asher!!"i scream and gripped his hair..

"ouch damn!love not my hair.."sabi nya pero lalo ko lang hinigpitan nang sumipa nanaman ang sakit..huhuhu!ang sakit!!

"push pa mrs."sabi ng doctor..i bite my lips and push..

"aaaahh!!"me

"uwah!uwah!"the baby cried..nabitawan ko ang buhok ng asawa ko..napa pikit ako at habol ang hininga..

"welcome to baby Sage Axel Sanford.."sabi ng doctormy husband look at me nd smiled,he kissed my forehead before he carry our baby..i gulp..I want to touch our new born baby but im to tired..

Nagising ako dahil sa magagaang halik na nararamdaman ko sa noo ko..i can feel that someone is holding my hand too..i tried to move my fingers..

"mon amour.."i heard a familiar voice of a man..

Asher POV

"Daddy mommy is really tired?"klean asked while watching solanna on our bed..its been a week but she is still sleeping..sigh..she is really tired that her body need to rest..

"yes sweet heart.."me

"she carry our baby brother for almost nine months..she is really tired daddy.."aziel said and looked on his mom..

"when mommy gave birth to us daddy,she she sleep too?we are two po e.."klean asked

"umm..i don't know sweety..mommy needs to hide that time with you so..i didn't know if she sleep after she gave birth..but i think she is.."me

"umm..daddy im sleepy na po.."klean said

"how about my son hm?"me

"sleep na din daddy.."he said

"okey then..let's go to tour rooms.."me

"good night mommy.."klean.and kisses her mother's cheek and so aziel did too..after i take them on their room bumalik ako sa kwarto kung nasan ang asawa ko..

i sat beside her and caress her cheeks..my phone rang so i answered it..

"yeah?"me

"good evening ha..grabe ka naman brow-brow.."i heard my ate zahra's voice..i rolled my eyes..

"need something ate?im about to sleep.."me

"how rude of you asher..i just want to know hiw is my sister-in-low.."sabi nya

"still sleeping.."me and look at my wife..

"baka daw nag i sleeping beauty si Doktora sabi ni kian.."then she chuckles..

"any way's that's all!addio!"then she cut the line..

"tsskk.."me at ibinalik sa side table ang phone ko..tumabi ako kay solanna..

"mon amour.."me and caress her cheeks..i kisses her on her forehead..i hold her hand while kissing her fore head..i was about to close my eyes when her finger move a little..i smiled and look on her face..